Question about Glyph of Holy Light for Beta testers

With this glyph on, does it seem that the 5 ppl who get the heal are picked at random or is it a "smart" heal effect that goes to the 5 ppl in range with the lowest health like a priests' CoH?

Re: Question about Glyph of Holy Light for Beta testers

does look like it has some potential now.
    Beauty now spawns with only two pups in Heroic difficulty. Not to worry though, the missing pup has been adopted by a wonderful, if not insane family.

I'm glad that Blizzard cares about the little things...

yiptastic

Quote Originally Posted by Whoru
    With this glyph on, does it seem that the 5 ppl who get the heal are picked at random or is it a "smart" heal effect that goes to the 5 ppl in range with the lowest health like a priests' CoH?
    smart heal.

someone tested it already, and it heals outside the raid.

Ah, thank you. Will now link thread as proof to guildie that holy paladins CAN AoE heal come the xpac.

yiptastic

we basically maintain the best efficiency single target healing position, and gained the great AE healing efficiency in the game.

This glyph solved 2 major problems paladins have, the only shameful part is this glyph is not part of our talents.

our major healing problem:
    - lack of multi-tasking healing ability
    - no AE healing ability.

Glyph of HL and glyph of FoL will easily give us a raid spot, whether the beaconed target gains the bonus effect from the glyph of HL or not.

Glyphed FoL on 5 targets = 5 hots on beacon & 5 hots on 5 players.
    divine favor holy light heal on someone low will also instantly heal 5 players for 10% of the healed amount (12k crit on the target gives 1200 heal to 5 random people.)

I wish we get a few more AE healing abilities.

Personally,  I'd have Glyph of FoL up on 3 targets at all times to have nice synergy with Beacon. Anything more than that might endanger the tank lol.

Edit:

800th post.

yiptastic

Quote Originally Posted by Moar Pew Pew
    Personally, I'd have Glyph of FoL up on 3 targets at all times to have nice synergy with Beacon. Anything more than that might endanger the tank lol.

Edit:

800th post.
    can't you holy shock, FoL the tank and FoL other folks along the way?