So what I hear

Is that even with the all the buffs we are getting ret paladins are still going to be a bit blindsided by the healers and what not. I still hear people and reading posts asking for some sort of healing debuff. I am still wondering if we do really need one, I havent heard for a healing debuff in a couple of weeks now seeing as the prot and holy issues have came up. But now I guess people want to try to press a healing debuff onto ret. I mean, I can see how it would be a great way to juggle healers and what not, but where would we get one? I mean we can always tack it on to Crusader Strike. That could work, but what if Blizzard just gave us a healing debuff ability. How would that work?

Light of the Forsaken
    Rank 0/1
    You cause the target to be affected by the Light of the Forsaken, decreasing healing taken by 50%, last y amount of time

That could work. But I really want to hear what the rest of you has to say.
    Armour is no protection against the blessed tools of the righteous

Re: So what I hear

Quote Originally Posted by Basutai
    The day we get MS is the day I give in and roll an MS war.

We have no trouble with healers. maybe not timewise, but certainly they will die.

Resto druids, while nerfed a little supposedly in ptr/beta, are dying faster than live under a ret.

most other healers arent regenning fast, and you can just sit there and wait till they oom.

it took 15 minutes, but i downed a resto shaman in triple the gear on ptr...

Ret paladins have been, are, and always will be, a massive burst class. that IS our ms. we don't debuff, we just smack the living shit out of them bad enough its hard to heal through.

I see no need for this to change.

thats what I thought.
    Armour is no protection against the blessed tools of the righteous

hey now, we only get to debuff our own healing!
    Face Tomorrow - Overpowered http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YH6E5aOTgc I am overpowered...

Ret Paladins do not need a Mortal Strike or Interrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by Moruk
    Ret Paladins do not need a Mortal Strike or Interrupt.
    Unless they get nerfed to shit in the coming days.

Accidently messed up my last post lol.

Anyway, I have never been a big fan of MS for Ret, I'd much rather have Holy Shock moved to t3 in Holy, and eliminate Art of War. That way we could spec for reliable healing or more stuns. This is just much more appealing to me.

15+ Year Old Account

Classes with MS effects have that weighed very highly in overall balance.

If Paladins were to get MS, I'm afraid they might take our burst away.

Quote Originally Posted by Moar Pew Pew
    Accidently messed up my last post lol.

Anyway, I have never been a big fan of MS for Ret, I'd much rather have Holy Shock moved to t3 in Holy, and eliminate Art of War. That way we could spec for reliable healing or more stuns. This is just much more appealing to me.
    LOL I'll settle for that the moment they make Holy Shield an 11 point talent along with repentance. Ret pallys shouldn't have the same amount of heal spells as holy pallys.
    Beauty now spawns with only two pups in Heroic difficulty. Not to worry though, the missing pup has been adopted by a wonderful, if not insane family.

I'm glad that Blizzard cares about the little things...

LOL I'll settle for that the moment they make Holy Shield an 11 point talent along with repentance. Ret pallys shouldn't have the same amount of heal spells as holy pallys.
    http://www.war-tools.com/t59134.html

What the Holy tree should be. Ignore Ret, it's a work in progress. lol