View Poll Results: are you as pissed off as me about making every instance 10 ppl playable?

Voters
867. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pretty pissed off yeah

    61 7.04%
  • Maybe only for a few bosses

    54 6.23%
  • I don't really care

    135 15.57%
  • It's great

    617 71.16%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
... LastLast
  1. #41

    Re: 10-man raids,like wtf

    So. Let's just bring back 40-mans, right guys?

  2. #42

    Re: 10-man raids,like wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by Chumpp
    Why does no one on Earth understand the concept of an opinion? OPINION - IT CAN'T BE RIGHT, IT CAN'T BE WRONG. No one's forcing you to do 10 mans, no one's forcing you to do 25 mans. Do whatever the hell you want, if you don't like it, pay MY $15 a month. Simple as that. Until you start paying my subscription, shut your damn mouth and keep your opinions to yourself.
    Unless being asked about your opinions on something like a forum?
    That said, people should not attack others on their opinion/preference if it is not theirs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furkel View Post
    There's always, ALWAYS a "huge uproar" about anything Blizz does, usually from people who either don't entirely understand the thing they're complaining about, or refuse to acknowledge that most players are perfectly okay with the current state of affairs. Whenever people complain that they don't listen to feedback it mostly means "they don't listen to ME ME ME".
    My new signature. Thanks.

  3. #43
    Fluffy Kitten bahumut5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,745

    Re: 10-man raids,like wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by xyGotN
    Where you are like hey boss drops 3 things so 3/25 will be rewarded,if I can put it like this but we don't care,we are a team,we all fight to help eachother and they will help me get my stuff to,those feelings will vanish
    I think this will still be the same if you raid with guilds, no mather what kind of raid it is.

    The only thing I am worried about is if raids have a "shared cooldown" between the 10 and 25-man versions :/
    Winner of the Award: Troll of the year 2010... apparently.
    Know the Anime Rules! | General Moderator
    I went to Kate's Birthday Party!!!
    (Thanks to Célina for fixing my Avatar)
    Dotje & Minoes I miss you both

  4. #44

    Re: 10-man raids,like wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by Proffessor
    You still have your precious 25 man version, with better gear, so what are you complaining about again?
    it's not about the gear!!(again read previous post before you post)
    and I was like,arthas...if you don't stop killing ppl I'll kick you in da nouts

  5. #45

    Re: 10-man raids,like wtf

    I don't understand why people even care about this, it doesn't effect you in any way if I am clearing a 10 man and you are clearing a 25 man.

    The reason I like this idea is because there are tons of people like myself and my friends who absolutely hate 25 mans with a passion. It has nothing to do with "not having enough time to raid." I raided up to mid SSC in early BC before I quit because I couldn't take the drama anymore. I was raiding Naxx pre-BC. I have plenty of time for raiding, I just got tired of my guild having 4-10 players that we needed for X fight that just wouldn't show up on a progression night because they wanted to be carried through farm content for gear.

    With this, I will be able to actually raid with people I know are competent and will show up, instead of now where I just kind of log in and do dailies/some random PvP.

  6. #46

    Re: 10-man raids,like wtf

    Speaking for myself i think its wonderful that they have 10 man way in LK.
    Since i get off work 11.30PM its not that easy to find good players who are able to raid that time, and i have been trying to get it to work and came to MH before it all went bad.
    And for all those who just are afraid that ppl who are able to play well but just cant raid normal hours etc will kill a boss before you might be abit less afraid or whatever you are.
    Since Blizzard have stated that they might even do things like a few 10 man bosses aint killable before the 25 man version of the boss is dead.
    More ppl = epic battle, less ppl = easier to see things for those who cant get the right amount of ppl together

  7. #47

    Re: 10-man raids,like wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by xyGotN
    you guys are STUPID if you think casual players will see end game content becouse of this
    How many casual players clear kara in pugs now? How many casual ssc/tk guilds are there? Hell, my guilds fairly casual (only raid 3 days a week) and we're on Archimonde. With the addition of 10 mans, any guild that cannot come up with the full 25 players to fill out the raid can maybe split into two groups and still raid the 10 mans to get some gear that will help them later in the 25s. I raided pretty hardcore pre-bc and saw just about every boss, so I'm a fan of the big 40 man raids. But at the same time i recognize that trying to come up with 40 people for a raid isn't easy because you have to find 40 people that can work together and all have the same time availability. With 25 mans came a lot more raiding guilds because it was less people you had to pull together and more likely their schedules wouldn't conflict with the raid schedule. Now, with the addition of 10 man versions of every 25 man raid, those people with somewhat strange work hours can pull together 9 other people on a similar schedule and still see all the bosses previously unavailable to them. So for the hardcore raiders who think raiding should only be available to the people willing to sacrifice personal time or call in sick to work the next day because they ran over then end time of last night's raid to try to get a boss down, this seems like a terrible idea. But to those who never got to see Arhimonde, or Illidan, or KJ it's a breath of fresh air and it opens up a whole slew of new raid and gear opportunities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    So 10 posts and no definitive answer...

    TO ELITEST JERKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    People really will find anything to complain about. Too bad I don't care because I quit the game because they made the hunter class color lime green and I think it would be SO much better had it been a grass-colored green.

  8. #48

    Re: 10-man raids,like wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by xyGotN
    thanks zarcob that's exacly what I meen,I'll miss the epic feeling,the chaos.the rush of beeing there with a large group,I already missed that from first tbc 25 raids.Where you are like hey boss drops 3 things so 3/25 will be rewarded,if I can put it like this(ppl seem to like to change my words here)but we don't care,we are a team,we all fight to help eachother and they will help me get my stuff to,those feelings will vanish
    I feel that having more people only makes your personal role less important. I would much rather have a close up feel with a skilled tight knit group of friends, rather then 24 basement dwellers that don't really care if I'm there.

  9. #49

    Re: 10-man raids,like wtf

    Hardcore twats, does it hurt you? No.
    Casual raiders, does it help you? Yes.

    So whats the fuss, be happy!

  10. #50

    Re: 10-man raids,like wtf

    But 10 man Arthas kill???

    Pls NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO >

  11. #51

    Re: 10-man raids,like wtf

    I lol'd at the poll results.

    OPs just mad because he can't stroke his epeen as hard for XXX endgame boss.

  12. #52

    Re: 10-man raids,like wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by Entwined

    Since Blizzard have stated that they might even do things like a few 10 man bosses aint killable before the 25 man version of the boss is dead.
    didn't know that,makes up for alot

    anyway I raided 2 times in in the past month,becouse I don't have time for it anymore,so for me it's interesting to but I feel like I don't deserve it

    maybe I'm to oldschool minded that'll be it right
    (btw proffessor if 1 guys fucks up in a 25 raid it can be fatal so don't so they don't care you are there,everything counts!)
    and I was like,arthas...if you don't stop killing ppl I'll kick you in da nouts

  13. #53

    Re: 10-man raids,like wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by Chumpp
    Why does no one on Earth understand the concept of an opinion? OPINION - IT CAN'T BE RIGHT, IT CAN'T BE WRONG. No one's forcing you to do 10 mans, no one's forcing you to do 25 mans. Do whatever the hell you want, if you don't like it, pay MY $15 a month. Simple as that. Until you start paying my subscription, shut your damn mouth and keep your opinions to yourself.
    Thank you, very well said
    /applaud


  14. #54

    Re: 10-man raids,like wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by eebster

    (I can't believe blizzard will allow 10 men killing an aspect or king arthas)
    dude there is an achievement to kill malygos with 9 players(called "a poke in the eye" i think)
    and I was like,arthas...if you don't stop killing ppl I'll kick you in da nouts

  15. #55

    Re: 10-man raids,like wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by xyGotN
    aight alot of ppl don't agree with me and I respect that,I only wanted to know your oppinion,but you guys are STUPID if you think casual players will see end game content becouse of this,it will be a little more easy boss encounters,and i've seen illidan and first few sunwell bosses becouse of all the work I had put in it,all the time and money.players should deserve to see more encounters becouse of what they've done as a reward,such as clicking the portal to vashj for the first time after you cleared instance.
    I also understand the "can't go 25 ppl raiding if not enough ppl are online",and blizzard made a great job with zul'aman in that for end game players to get the amani war bear in that case.read the interviews with guild masters of top guilds,they all say the same thing as I'm saying.quote from kungen"in the old days players with t3 gear where gods",nowadays everybody runs around with brutal,with epic sets for every spec.this game used to be hard,difficult and a challenge,I guess the new generation doesn't understand that anymore,it's all about the epix...
    I see where your comming from, but then again, it's not quite right.

    I don't raid anymore, I did up to SSC and the Eye(for about 3 months) and it was fun in some parts. But I ended up quitting because of all the retards you need to put up with. I raided as ret and there was another paladin that was nothing but a BITCH to me because I "took his spot as ret", I asked to be ret, showed that I was ready as well as good DPS and they let me, but he saw it differently. He took a World Breaker from me to be a dick. That wasn't what made me quit, but it was one of the things that make me had big raiding guilds.

    Now, with the smaller 10 mans, I have 9-11 friends that I've been playing with for years that would love to raid but don't for the same reasons I don't. When we were able to get together a Kara group we downed the whole place in 1 night on our first try, most of us not having more than s1/2 gear and Heroic loot(Not badge gear).

    We never had loot issues, everyone was nice about sharing well and most everyone got what they wanted, this doesn't happen in 25 mans with 10-20 people that you really don't know all that well.


    And lastly, when you say this won't help casual players see end game content you may be right, it will help players like us, who are NOT casual but cannot stand huge raids with a bunch of douche bags who are just there for loot or to be a tag-along.

    PS: I did Naxx last night on a whim with a group that asked me, we cleared the Spider wing in about 35 minutes, if that isn't doable by casual players I don't know what is.

    Well done Blizzard.(Seriously)

  16. #56

    Re: 10-man raids,like wtf

    well, being on a low pop realm with mostly irl friends to play with, i'm gonna do a ton of 10 man, and try to get to the 25 man content when ever we can find the people. I agree that it seem's kind of wrong a 10 man raid can just walse in and do the 25 man stuff just on a lower scale (gear,hp on bosses etc etc), there should be some sort of difference other than gear in rewards, like make a super epic quest line for 25 man content or something like that, make some bosses for 25 man only. 25 man raids is still a bit harder to organize both guild and raid wise, so there should be some thing special for them. Yes its good that casuals gets more things to do, but the hardcore players should have something to prove the difference, other than some higher item lvl gear...

    just my 2 cent's :P
    WTF happened to Hi-C ?

  17. #57

    Re: 10-man raids,like wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by xyGotN
    (btw proffessor if 1 guys fucks up in a 25 raid it can be fatal so don't so they don't care you are there,everything counts!)
    So in a raid where you have 15 extra people, when 1 of them screws up you have 24 people to help recover. In a 10 man, if 1 person screws up you have 9 people to try to recover. Help me here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    So 10 posts and no definitive answer...

    TO ELITEST JERKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    People really will find anything to complain about. Too bad I don't care because I quit the game because they made the hunter class color lime green and I think it would be SO much better had it been a grass-colored green.

  18. #58

    Re: 10-man raids,like wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by Aizenji
    Well they are more fun than 25 man..and 10x more fun than 10 man..but blizz is full of retards like this game and they will not change their minds
    Shouldn't that be 2.5x and 4x as fun? :

    As for the narrowminded infant you are: Just because Blizzard wants to do something for the smaller guilds does not make them retarded. But I guess you are angry at Blizzard for anything they do...

    Why playing the game, if you feel about their deveolppers this way?
    You pay their bread!
    Quote Originally Posted by Furkel View Post
    There's always, ALWAYS a "huge uproar" about anything Blizz does, usually from people who either don't entirely understand the thing they're complaining about, or refuse to acknowledge that most players are perfectly okay with the current state of affairs. Whenever people complain that they don't listen to feedback it mostly means "they don't listen to ME ME ME".
    My new signature. Thanks.

  19. #59

    Re: 10-man raids,like wtf

    Its better for smaller and more casual guilds and people to experience all the content,
    while they will get smaller NUMBER AND QUALITY of loot compared to 25 mans.
    It seems pretty fair, you get rewarded accordingly.
    Bigger than Life.

  20. #60

    Re: 10-man raids,like wtf

    Hmm...what if ALL the main storyline raids were 10-man, and there were some random 25-man only encounters? That way, everyone gets the content but you big time raiders get your exclusive niche too...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •