Hopes and idears to fix shadow

I know this have been up several times but im gonna make yet another try. (Blizz have stated they read other forums, so i might get lucky ^^)

Let us cast Abolish Disease, Divine Hymn, Hymn of hope in shadowform

Let Abolish Disease tick every 3 sec instead of 5...
    maybe let it last for 10 sec instead of 20 then

Let imp mind blast regen mana not VT. Reduce the CD in general and give
    0.5% (5 points, 0.1% pr point) mana when using MB.

Move dispertion to 41 point
    Move VT to 51 point and make it shine there instead
    (lots of idears already no need to write anythintg else)

Give Dispertion its 6% hp pr sec regen back

Make shadowfiend "better"... Atm when fighting a warrior he is gonna use fear
    the sec i pop it and it never resists (never as in 99%) = no use,
    same with shields from other priests and evasion from rogues
    (i know i can dispell the shield just the fact they can do it)

Buff SW back to our rotation. Dont make us even more "simpel" to play.

And then somekind new imo.... Something like Belfs got as racial.
    Aoe something stacks 3 times and then lets us release something.. Lack idears on this 1
    (no need to make this crazy OP in anyway, just to bring something FUN back)

Well proberly gonna add a few more, as im at work for the next 4 hours...
    Everyone thinks their world is falling.. If they had a solid sense of perspective, they probably wouldn't be gamers.

Re: Hopes and idears to fix shadow

My rotation has removed SWD, and yeah, I agree... it needs a buff to make it viable back in the rotation. Perhaps a debuff "If the target survives Death, they are afflicted with "Touched by death" which increases _____ damage for the next ____ seconds". Something.

Right now my rotation is: SWP, DP, VT, MB, MF, MF, MB, MF, VT, MB, DP, MF, MF MB, repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by derevka

Right now my rotation is: SWP, DP, VT, MB, MF, MF, MB, MF, VT, MB, DP, MF, MF MB, repeat.
    You're going to want to re-cast SWP once all your buffs stack up. MF will only refresh the duration so if you never recast it, it will only take your base spell power into effect. Recasting once Shadow Weaving, trinket procs, and whatever else will get you more dpm than an unbuffed SWP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Causing Mind blast instead of Vamp touch to give mana regen an excellent idea. Increase its dmg and add a second effect. Maybe each tick has a chance to lower cooldown on sw:death or something. Only if shadow word:death is buffed in someway.

My rotation has removed SWD, and yeah, I agree... it needs a buff to make it viable back in the rotation.
    Well with the glyph it does an extra 10% damage to mobs below 35%..... so perhaps it can be used again at that point of a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Priear
    I know this have been up several times but im gonna make yet another try. (Blizz have stated they read other forums, so i might get lucky ^^)

Let us cast Abolish Disease, Divine Hymn, Hymn of hope in shadowform

Let Abolish Disease tick every 3 sec instead of 5...
    maybe let it last for 10 sec instead of 20 then

Let imp mind blast regen mana not VT. Reduce the CD in general and give
    0.5% (5 points, 0.1% pr point) mana when using MB.

Move dispertion to 41 point
    Move VT to 51 point and make it shine there instead
    (lots of idears already no need to write anythintg else)

Give Dispertion its 6% hp pr sec regen back

Make shadowfiend "better"... Atm when fighting a warrior he is gonna use fear
    the sec i pop it and it never resists (never as in 99%) = no use,
    same with shields from other priests and evasion from rogues
    (i know i can dispell the shield just the fact they can do it)

Buff SW back to our rotation. Dont make us even more "simpel" to play.

And then somekind new imo.... Something like Belfs got as racial.
    Aoe something stacks 3 times and then lets us release something.. Lack idears on this 1
    (no need to make this crazy OP in anyway, just to bring something FUN back)

Well proberly gonna add a few more, as im at work for the next 4 hours...
    - Letting us cast abolish disease, divine hymn and hymn of hope in shadow is needed tbh....

- changing abolish disease is not needed though.

- Instead of giving mind blast the mana regen, make VT effect passive when casting mind blast. Atm i dont think i will use VT at all seeing it hardly gives mana back and its still 1.5 seconds of casting which could be spend with another mindflay for like 2500ish dmg.

- let VT and Dispersion stay in the same spots but give dispersion better utility. 100% immunity and that means cc shit too !!! or give the hp effect back.

- Shadowfiend is perfect as it is now. no need to change it at all. (new talents already give it 2minute reduced cd).

- SW:death NEEDS changing. for example, why does a mage have an instant fire blast with a cd but no backlash dmg effect? and we do???? remove the damage effect or drastically lower the cd effect on death to make it suitable again in our rotations.

- and we dont need any new kind of racial, we already get dev. plague as a passive ability.

Btw my rotation will be like this most likely --> VE, MB, MF (now gives 3 stacks of shd weaving), SWD. You now have 5 stacks of shd weaving and the next thing you do is activate your trinkets and destruction pots. Now you put on VT (if you even use it.....) SWpain and Dev plague. This way your dots will do the most dmg and seeing you refresh pain all the time this will stay the same during the entire fight as well.

cant we implement a spell checker on these forums?

No these are forums, not school shit........

and post something benefitial in a post instead of stupid comments.

(mine is up there ^ ^ before you go bla bla bla on me).

Quote Originally Posted by Tasttey
    You're going to want to re-cast SWP once all your buffs stack up. MF will only refresh the duration so if you never recast it, it will only take your base spell power into effect. Recasting once Shadow Weaving, trinket procs, and whatever else will get you more dpm than an unbuffed SWP.
    Good point, I forgot that I did that when I had my trinket active... didn't even think about Shadow Weaving, perhaps I'll cast that later in my initial rotation. (SWP, DP, VT, MB, MF, SWP.... ) I forgot about noting that, I usually only recast it when it was a trinket proc, not just a SW proc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntrails
    Well with the glyph it does an extra 10% damage to mobs below 35%..... so perhaps it can be used again at that point of a fight.
    From my testing I didn't find it a huge difference to bring it back to rotation.

Good point, I forgot that I did that when I had my trinket active... didn't even think about Shadow Weaving, perhaps I'll cast that later in my initial rotation. (SWP, DP, VT, MB, MF, SWP.... ) I forgot about noting that, I usually only recast it when it was a trinket proc, not just a SW proc.
    Casting it twice is awful - you get 2 ticks for the GCD. I would say:

VT, MB, Flay, SW:P, DP.... - though with crusader card of course I would probably say just recast when you get 10 stacks. That way you get maximal mana regen for all, and you merely rely on your tank being good ^_^