Page 1 of 2
LastLast

SiCk of da Fuckin DruiDZ be ruinin da Arena yo.

Man Me n Mah Boi Headbussa we DeciDed to Try Dis Her Arena Shyt ya dig? N man Every FuckIN game yo be some Cracka Runnin as a REsto druid, They b in every Dam Game. Does U whiteyZ no any otha way to win?

A brotha never Play A Druid Yo, Cause day iz beyoND gay and aint no Skil REquired. Me n Kazz done played a Druid/Warrior COmbo yo, WarrioR wuz gimp as a nerd trYin to pimp in Victoria Secret. But Nyway dat Cracka druid done spammed a shitload of HoT on da Warrior N aint shyt we can do. Wit Resilience, Heal ova Time, LifeBloom BS. We Cant mana Drain cause dat beyotch go bear shit form. Da druid coulda went AFK popped a FEw pimplez, come bak n still day both be full Health.

I iz sik of whitE crackaz ruinin Dis game by playin Druids. I rememBA bAk in da pre-bC aint nobody Play dat shit class. Now 2v2 Arena eVery Damn Game 1600+ full of TheSe Chess club fuckin nerd druiDZ.

Sick of nerds YO. Holla if ya feel a playa.

Re: SiCk of da Fuckin DruiDZ be ruinin da Arena yo.

Quote Originally Posted by kenny447
    Man Me n Mah Boi Headbussa we DeciDed to Try Dis Her Arena Shyt ya dig? N man Every FuckIN game yo be some Cracka Runnin as a REsto druid, They b in every Dam Game. Does U whiteyZ no any otha way to win?

A brotha never Play A Druid Yo, Cause day iz beyoND gay and aint no Skil REquired. Me n Kazz done played a Druid/Warrior COmbo yo, WarrioR wuz gimp as a nerd trYin to pimp in Victoria Secret. But Nyway dat Cracka druid done spammed a shitload of HoT on da Warrior N aint shyt we can do. Wit Resilience, Heal ova Time, LifeBloom BS. We Cant mana Drain cause dat beyotch go bear shit form. Da druid coulda went AFK popped a FEw pimplez, come bak n still day both be full Health.

I iz sik of whitE crackaz ruinin Dis game by playin Druids. I rememBA bAk in da pre-bC aint nobody Play dat shit class. Now 2v2 Arena eVery Damn Game 1600+ full of TheSe Chess club fuckin nerd druiDZ.

Sick of nerds YO. Holla if ya feel a playa.
    haha?

you best be jokin jigger

lulwut?

This is fail, i can see that your a white guy, and yet, you troll like you are a black gangster or something?

Gtfo foo'.

i totally agree, Blizz should delete the whole resto druid tree.

Wow, reading that wall of horrible text gave me a headache. Poor attempt at a druid QQ thread IMO.

fUk u h8z u jUs b jeLuz cuz maH dik b bigga deN U nerdY losaz n i steel awl u wite womins 2 fuk

haha.

If you talk like you type i doubt you steal ANY women to fuck. Unless they ride the shortbus with you?

Ahahahah.

I think Ix got you there foo'.

How do you mouthbreathers not get that he's kidding? I mean, it's not funny, but it's painfully obvious that it's a fakepost.

Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Vallos
    How do you mouthbreathers not get that he's kidding? I mean, it's not funny, but it's painfully obvious that it's a fakepost.

Jesus.

ya i kno he's kidding, its fun to play along tho lol. You'd have to be as retarded as him in making this post to actually believe its real.

Khody

Lil j-roc. You're my fucking hero

Did no one get the link to Trailer Park Boys?

/Facepalm if so.

Quote Originally Posted by Khody
    Lil j-roc. You're my fucking hero
    Close to 2000 posts Khody.

Grats?

I <3 satirical(spelling? meh, who cares) comedy threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil J-roc
    fUk u h8z u jUs b jeLuz cuz maH dik b bigga deN U nerdY losaz n i steel awl u wite womins 2 fuk
    This coming from some redneck who cannot string a full sentence of correct english together. Then you go a step further to try and disassociate yourself from white people but i hate to tell you mate. You are as white as Michael Jackson, and just as ugly to boot. You need to learn how to play as druid + 1 is not always impossible to beat.

As for stealing women? If you classift Frank from the bikey bar you pick up as being a "wite womins". Then by all means please take him all for yourself as that is the best you will ever do.

Khody

Quote Originally Posted by Bainz
    Close to 2000 posts Khody.

Grats?
    Please refer to the racist thread.

checking out his myspace made me LOL even though i dont think thats the real op though :/

Quote Originally Posted by Nvaheal
    This coming from some redneck who cannot string a full sentence of correct english together. Then you go a step further to try and disassociate yourself from white people but i hate to tell you mate. You are as white as Michael Jackson, and just as ugly to boot. You need to learn how to play as druid + 1 is not always impossible to beat.

As for stealing women? If you classift Frank from the bikey bar you pick up as being a "wite womins". Then by all means please take him all for yourself as that is the best you will ever do.