Total Health at Level 80

If any of you have access to beta, approximately how much health will someone have purple'd out at level 80? (caster or healer gear)
    -Hambown

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Total Health at Level 80

I know pvp gear is around at like 17k or something, for low end gear. Not sure otherwise though ^_^.

Deleted

19k on pre-made PvP moonkin gear (blue set + some epics for double slot items (trinkets, rings).

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

It's around 19k-24k for some classes

Generally 20k, had 27k in bear with a druid premade, I think I did something wrong :<

Survival Instincs perhaps? :>

Quote Originally Posted by LavaDuck
    Survival Instincs perhaps? :>
    I think he means that it's quite low.
    A feral tank druid should have way more than 27k
    On that note, I'm a solid advocate of changing "Slice and Dice" to "Clonk and Bonk" when maces are equipped.

Theres something I wonder about.. How much Agility will we ferals have at 80 roughly? Curious about the 70% of Agi to heal there and how much heal it would really add for us. Since at the moment I've never chosen that talent for my PvP specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Renya
    I think he means that it's quite low.
    A feral tank druid should have way more than 27k
    On a level 80 pre-made I have 27,167HP unbuffed, 27,977 with imp MotW. But take into account that the premade PvP gear has stam/resil gems and not always the best enchants. IE 50 AP on pants and AP enchants on bracer/gloves. The trinkets are also for DPS/PvP and not tanking.

In the same gear but gemmed/enchanted for PvE, expect to have closer to 30-31k HP.

To the OP...in the blue PvP gear as Resto/Boomkin around 17-18k if you don't gem for all stam as the pre-made gear is. In PvE gear around 13-15k.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Anyone in Beta can put his/her Armor Factor and related damage reduction?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Natgul
    Anyone in Beta can put his/her Armor Factor and related damage reduction?

Thank you.
    I have had much time to level a Live toon all the way to 80 but on a pre-made its: 19,579 imp MotW (56.24%) Again this is with PvP enchants, gems, DPS rings, trinkets, neck, cloak etc.

Going from a level 70 Live to Beta: 30, 004 (74%) to 22,687 (68.24%) which is a 5.76% reduction in our melee mitigation. Not very much considering we gain 12% from all sources through PotP. Bear in mind these are my differences using pure stam trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.