my 3.02 pvp spec.

I got this spec for 3.0 next week,

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?pala...00000000000000

plz give some feedback if u think i should change it abit =p

Re: my 3.02 pvp spec.

As I have stated before, every time some one creates a thread like this, God kills a kitten.

Anyway, one mistake you made is never put points into two handed spec before Crusade. It increases the damage of everything, spells included, not just melee weapon attacks like two hand spec.

Other than that I'd just drop the points in Imp Ret Aura and put them into Eye for an Eye. Good build all around.

Oh, one more thing. I'd drop one point from Crusade and put it into Stoicism, but I really hate my spells being dispelled lol.

doesnt add imp ret aura alot more damage then eye for an eye.

Please use the myriad of posts that already exist about 3.0 specs next time rather than making an entirely new one. Some people just think they're important enough that they need the attention from an entirely new thread - you're not. Sorry.

Why do so many Pallies take Kings over Divine Strength? No no no no no no no no no no no no. Get Divine Strength.

Other than that, I'd drop Imp Ret Aura and a point out of RV for Crusade, and it looks fine. I've never been a fan of Eye for an Eye, but a lot of people seem to like it, so you could work that in as well if you like.