How strong is imp retribution aura

Is that talent worth anything with the change the skill get ? And how strong is it combined with Eye for an Eye ?

Right now the pvp specc im going for at lvl70 doesn't even include any Ret Aura talent, so i might even use another aura in pvp (why not Devotion Aura) since I don't even know how good it is (haven't had a chance to try it out)

Re: How strong is imp retribution aura

Concentration Aura is probably the best all-around PVP aura, particularly if you go into Holy (Prot on Live) to get the Improved version.

What does concentration have to do with Ret?
    Dwarves are BURLY!

Ret aura is the new aura for retris and imp ret aura helps alot against rogues and such ... ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Proudfoot
    What does concentration have to do with Ret?
    Because the OP said this: Right now the pvp specc im going for at lvl70 doesn't even include any Ret Aura talent, so i might even use another aura in pvp (why not Devotion Aura) since I don't even know how good it is (haven't had a chance to try it out)

Was just pointing out that in my experience for both oneself and for allies, that Conc Aura is the best-all around in PVP situations, esp. the improved version.

Sanctified Retribution: Must have in a ret build.

Swift Retribution: The more people your buff effects and the longer the fight, the better Swift Retribution is. In my opinion- not worth it for pvp or 5-mans, worth it for raiding.

Improved Retribution Aura: Decent with Ret aura being improved by Spell Power, but there are much better places to spend those points.

Quote Originally Posted by MinkPonkey
    Ret aura is the new aura for retris and imp ret aura helps alot against rogues and such ... ;D

yeah right :

Ret aura sucks before, and still sucks now, even with it scaling with Spell Damage.

Got to remember HP pools increased big time compared to 70s.
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

Quote Originally Posted by Knighthonor
    yeah right :

Ret aura sucks before, and still sucks now, even with it scaling with Spell Damage.

Got to remember HP pools increased big time compared to 70s.
    Actually ret aura doesn't suck now, they basically combined it with imp sanctity aura. Everyone affected by it gains 3% haste and a 2% damage increase (specd). Also for pve it's useful since the prot pallys will be using imp devo now and with ret aura being affected by spell damage and auras being raid-wide they get a decent boost to their threat from it.

Slightly off topic here, but does anyone know if the spell power coefficient for Ret aura will be based off the paladin who activated it or each individual player?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasttey
    Slightly off topic here, but does anyone know if the spell power coefficient for Ret aura will be based off the paladin who activated it or each individual player?
    It's based on the person providing the buff.
    Dwarves are BURLY!

Cool I'll leave it to the Ret Paladins then, and just roll Imp Devo when tanking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.