Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    LordSidious

Re: Blue states ret is overpowered

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerWithTheLazer

I smell Kalgan all over this.
    Haha beat me to it. Thats my theory too.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerWithTheLazer
    funny that the changes hasn't even gone live and Blizz already noticed Pallys could actualy have a chanse in raids now so they
    "I can't imagine too many people think that DKs (Unholy I presume) and Ret Pallys are balanced. We won't leave things like that."

while rogues has been on live for almost 4 years but Blizz is still looking the other way.

I smell Kalgan all over this.
    Rogues really haven't been OP for 4 years straight. I know you hate them. I know we make you cry. But being OP in s3 due to a stupid bug doesn't make for 4 years of FotM. If you've actually played the game for any amount of time, you'd know rogues have been crap more than once.

OH GOD here comes the nerf hammer and i was happy that i had a level 56 paladin heading to 70. -_- hope they balance it and not screw it.

Quote Originally Posted by Moar Pew Pew
    Rather than go through a long, witty, engaging and surely brilliant post proclaiming how much you fail, I decided to get right to the point.

You are an idiot.
    Apparently you are the idiot. You mispellt "Q Q" at the end of your name.

Quote Originally Posted by Varice
    Actually, Paladins aren't hard to handle as it is. But, of course, every Rogue and their mother are going to spec Lolpvpmutilate to do mad phat burst damage and get their ass handed to them by any plate wearing class. I mean, it's not like a Rogue's best weapon is it's stuns. Good thing there are no stuns in Sub ;D And Dismantle is totally useless against a 2 handed weapon. Lololol.

I just find it funny how Retadin's get so prideful from being overpowered in the beta. It's amazing how much hot air can fit in that head of yours.

Considering ret has never been in the state it is now I'd say we earned it, if not in live then at least for a while on beta and ptr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    So 10 posts and no definitive answer...

TO ELITEST JERKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    People really will find anything to complain about. Too bad I don't care because I quit the game because they made the hunter class color lime green and I think it would be SO much better had it been a grass-colored green.

people on the ptr arenas seem to be getting alot better at handling the ret pallys already. I have been cc'ed and controlled quite well today as a matter of fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Jutteri
    no matter how shit your class is been, its still not fair that you get buffed to heaven and then saying "we deserved to be op"
    No class deserves to be "Overpowered" in a small group setting (read: 1v1, Arena 2v2, 3v3, & 5v5).

-ALL- classes deserve to be "Viable" in -ALL- small group settings (read: 1v1, Arena 2v2, 3v3, & 5v5).

KALGAN STRIKES AGAIN!!!

good news....nothin is balanced about a ret pala suddenly jumping off their flying mount, stunning me, then destroying me 2 seconds after i trinket

i was in moonkin form, i have 410 resi ful vengful so its not like im paper

Maybe it's the election season, but I read the topic and thought "...so ret paladins in red states aren't overpowered? WTF?"

Quote Originally Posted by Silverveign
    Just so you know that was the lamest e-come back I have ever seen.
    Haha, im surprised this thread even got past 5 pages. Retri's are fired up for destruction, out to kill anything that moves. You are all like John Rambo's atm. This is one of the best threads ever.

** Nom Nom's on slightly sugared popcorn. **

Quote Originally Posted by blupp74
    PTR - Not live, not beta.
    Beta - Not live, not finished.
    Enough said. QFT.