Who's going to keep their trinkets till 80?

This thought just occured to me: sure, we'll be replacing our t5-early t6 gear with lvl 75-76 dungeon blues, but how many of us are going to get rid of our trinkets that early? I'm currently running with the Eye of Gruul(one of the best CoH priest trinkets) and the Earring of Soulful Medidation(2nd best priest trinket in the game). Even with the higher stat bonuses from higher lvl trinkets, the procs I have from mine(ESPECIALLY the earring) are going to be hard to beat from anything I've seen so far.

Anyone disagree?

Re: Who's going to keep their trinkets till 80?

I have a SP and out of all my trinkets i`ll probly just keep Tymbal`s ... the others will be useless further ahead i believe. The Darkmoon Faire Card is being improved and the other trinkets are mainly increase dps when used which will be outclassed by the other trinkets which will come. I`m sorry i never got to get the Skull of Guldan because for dps i believe that can still be useful even at 80

I doubt I'll replace much gear at all before level 78-80, and even then I woun't go searching it out until 80 when I'll be gearing up a bit in naxx and heroics.

I would have to see all the new trinkets and compare them on a 1 to 1 basis, to much like hard work when they are not all available to view yet afaik.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntrails
    I doubt I'll replace much gear at all before level 78-80, and even then I woun't go searching it out until 80 when I'll be gearing up a bit in naxx and heroics.

I would have to see all the new trinkets and compare them on a 1 to 1 basis, to much like hard work when they are not all available to view yet afaik.
    Ntrails, I'm pretty much in the same boat as you, maybe a cloak, ring, or necklace upgrade, but that's about it. Other than that unless some sweet weapons turn up in instances, looks like it will be Zhar'doom for quite a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

depends on what you've got.

normally every healer who had e.g. rejuvenating gem/eye of the dead kept it 'til momento of tyrande and now you will keep the momento 'til an updated eye of the dead or something similiar i guess.

if you only had some badge-/eventtrinkets you would update them much faster i think.
    but noone can really tell, as long as you don't know all drops/rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasttey
    Ntrails, I'm pretty much in the same boat as you, maybe a cloak, ring, or necklace upgrade, but that's about it. Other than that unless some sweet weapons turn up in instances, looks like it will be Zhar'doom for quite a while.
    1: I hate you for having the pretty fel puppy staff that I do not. I'll replace hammer of ugly asap, though unlikely to enchant a levelling weapon so it would have to be a pretty large boost.

2: They will either have to be very significant upgrades, or minor and not make me look like a gimpazoid. I have got used to how t6 looks. Never again will I look like I did in early outlands, with the retarded fedora.....