Thread: Shaman in Arena

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Shaman in Arena

Quote Originally Posted by GayGirlie
    Indeed. Annoys me like hell, really, since one of my chars is ele and I've got no enh or resto gear to switch to >
    the good news is, that it's a new expansion, thus you'll have 10 levels to get new gearz ;D

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by anyaka21
    the good news is, that it's a new expansion, thus you'll have 10 levels to get new gearz ;D
    "Yay".

Dont listen to people at start of first page of the thread. Its just people who couldnt break 1550 and blamed it all on druids.

Resto is getting quite better for 2v2, 3v3. As Funky Fuhrer stated before, Riptide makes shaman much more mobile healer around, and can really aim for high rating when teamed by almost anything, especially warrior & rogue, maybe DK aswell. Heck, how many times did you lose match cause you couldnt be mobile, or cause youve gotten CC string without being able to instaheal up your teammate? Well Riptide makes CC strings from druids quite easier surviving for your teammate.

Then you also have Hex which wont serve as a complete lockout, but it will gain you precious seconds to turn the table onto your own side. Add it all to Stoneclaw occasional protection of your totems, cheap interrupt wind shock (with shamanistic focus) and earthliving to slightly benefit aswell.

Elemental, I dont know for sure but definitely works better in Wotlk cause of less pushback, Hex, Fire nova totem, Thunderstorm and from my experience of Elemental Shaman at final levels, damn good offhealing.

Heck, I can even see Elemental Shaman & DK making a damn annoying combo in 2v2 bracket

Interesting, another epic QQ thread in the Shaman forum.

2s are not balanced and since CC is so important in that bracket Shaman rarely do well there. Personally, I found it frustrating playing Resto Shaman (me) and Warrior but it was also a very good challenge.

Resto and Enhance have their niche in 3s and every spec does fine in 5s, which is where the game is balanced.

If you want easy mode, roll something else, if you want a good challenge then play Shaman. IMO it's the most unique and fun class in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by jaddboy
    Interesting, another epic QQ thread in the Shaman forum.

2s are not balanced and since CC is so important in that bracket Shaman rarely do well there. Personally, I found it frustrating playing Resto Shaman (me) and Warrior but it was also a very good challenge.

Resto and Enhance have their niche in 3s and every spec does fine in 5s, which is where the game is balanced.

If you want easy mode, roll something else, if you want a good challenge then play Shaman. IMO it's the most unique and fun class in the game.

Best reply last few weeks, glad to see not all are 15 years old whiners ;>