Holy Concentration vs. Omen of Clarity

So, I'm confused... Druids get it on ANY spellcast for only a total of 11 talent points, we have to spend at least 43 points for a crit based proc version, which is only on select spells?

Am I missing something? Yeah, Im QQing a bit... but I gotta be missing something on this.

Re: Holy Concentration vs. Omen of Clarity

Quote Originally Posted by derevka
    So, I'm confused... Druids get it on ANY spellcast for only a total of 11 talent points, we have to spend at least 43 points for a crit based proc version, which is only on select spells?

Am I missing something? Yeah, Im QQing a bit... but I gotta be missing something on this.
    Mages have 10% clear cast, shadow priests dont.

No need to compare abilities/talents now, they dont care about priests, look at the number of changes to other classes... basically the designers think priest is the perfect class altho priests suck in pvp and pve its still 'perfect' to bliz crew.

Comparing talents is always self destructive.

Also your forgetting for 2 points you have a 50% chance on ANY crit spell, even damage spells, that you get a free smite or flash heal? Now its noncritable but now you have a coin flip chance on crits for a free flash heal and then another coin flip for a free greater heal/flash heal/binding heal with a chance to crit. Plus a spell haste rating to boot.

Now what I have a problem with are druids only have to spend points in one tree, every decent restro druid has the same exact spec with all their points bloated into one tree gaining every healing type ability possible. As a priest we have options of how we have cost/benefit no matter how we spec, we are going to lose something.

To maximize the healing we have to go holy but give up mana regen/spirit/damage mitigation in return

To maximize mana regen/spirit/damage mitigation we spec disc but we give up the amount we heal per second and the haste of which we can heal. (although power infusion can speed things up)

There however is a dis spec that goes 44/27 in which a dis priest with rapture/aegis would also have surge of light which is an interesting spec. On crit heals the target is given a guaranteed shield that has 30% damage mitigation of the amount healed and not only do you get mana back from the crit heal and aegis effect but you also have a 50% chance to cast an additional free non-critable instant flash heal on anyone. Now this spec doesnt maximize the amount healed but it does however maximize total spirit which counts for something.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntrails
    Comparing talents is always self destructive.

Quote Originally Posted by coolgk
    No need to compare abilities/talents now, they dont care about priests, look at the number of changes to other classes...
    You know... I've heard this from every single class... Honestly think about it, do you REALLY want everyone to have the same damned thing?

Fail troll is fail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

i guess the point of the post was a way of showing a disspointment towards holy conc+improved. though i must agree i would be happy if it was abit changed to a higher proc-rate. yet:

check how cool the GS is:

(the wings is the GS)

(Yes i was hoping atleast for a visual effect since if Gaurdian spirit doesn't consume itself by preventing a killing blow, it still is a great amazing tool to save a tank. i must say i went DEEP holy, puting only 13 points in discipline, trying with GS, not only that the graphics are nice, with gaurdian spirit on its like "burst healing" i already saw a 30k crit - 2 holy's well awake GSing at same time. i'm not fully satisfied with holy, i still think small fixes should be done around - yet i post these on suggestion forums).