Wrath Raiding Questions!

I have a few question for you guys?

1) Has blizzard said how many 10/25 man raids are going to be in at launch?
    2) Will there be any attunment for the 10/25 man raids?
    3) Do you think not having attunment is a good thing?

To answer #3 myself. I dont think it is.. only becuase it allows guilds to skip the hard fights and jump to the next place. I know my guild does this and we are at the point where we are forced into killing a boss "Teron Gorefiend" and its not working out well. Im not saying dont release 2 - 3 raids at launch but just letting people jump into 3 - 4 different raids isnt helping those guilds!

Re: Wrath Raiding Questions!

1) All raid zones will have a 10/25 man option,so I believe 3 raid zones will be available at launch.
    2) There is currently no attunment for any of the raid zones on beta.
    3) Attunments are PITA, the best way to keep people out of zones they're not ready for are harsh gear checks ala SWP.

I thing Dreknog is right.
    I also miss attunements.

What happend when they removed them for BT?
    First thing - the positive side of it:
    We could take twinks on parts of the raid without the need to have them kill Lady / Kael.
    So we were able (for an example) to have an extra AOE class member for fast trash runs.
    We simply use the MT2s Mage.
    The other (sometimes) positive effect: we could recrut new members for BT - even members where their prior guild was not able to kill Lady / Kael.

So far so good.
    On the other hand a way to BT was opened for nearly everyone.
    First problem -- we had to test new members and find out -- send them back to Kara
    Second problem -- I saw a lot of guilds break simply by trying to raid BT.
    -The instance was open, they could go in there --- and finally find out that they make almost no progress.
    -Instead of getting better equip in SSC / TK they had to find out, that a "simple" trash group (my favorite is the large on in front of Najentus) is "not killable".
    -So they went there one raid, a second raid, a third.... Frustration grows, member did not join the raid, stress came up...

If they would have been forced to stay in SSC / TK they would have had some positive raids (at least loot from the bosses there).

I think "honor grinding attunements" or endless quests are useless.
    But things like "proof that you can kill XXX before you enter ZZZ" are (have been) a very good idea.

If I could ask a wish - which brings the best from both ideas (attu -- no attu) I would prefere an account wide attunement.
    So our MTx gets the attunement with the warrior -- so he can bring in his mage twink also.
    The attunement would say: The PLAYER knows what's going on, and he proofed this.

Quote Originally Posted by ManniAT
    If I could ask a wish - which brings the best from both ideas (attu -- no attu) I would prefere an account wide attunement.
    So our MTx gets the attunement with the warrior -- so he can bring in his mage twink also.
    The attunement would say: The PLAYER knows what's going on, and he proofed this.
    No thanks.
    Bring back attunements, yes. Again not the honour grind crap, but attunements are good. The questlines are generally good. But a simple quest to kill the last boss of 'Raid X' before being able to enter 'Raid Y' should not be an issue.