Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: What class can hunters easily kill?

Quote Originally Posted by rimmer
    meh. if your gonna quote changes that arent live yet, casters wont be as easy to take down as the new pushback mechanics mean you cannot can pushback a spell/heal indefinately anymore.
    Unless it's a Hunter one, right.

15+ Year Old Account

i love taking out holy paladins and prot warriors...together

2vs1 is always fun. i camped these 2 guys for about an hour one night, then saw them doing their dailies again the next night and camped them again (this time on the isle).

generally, i can kill every class, most classes i can recover from being jumped and win, some classes i have to get the jump to win (grrr rogues).

ive spent the better part of the past 6 months doing solo 2's arenas just to practice against 2 people. i got above 1600 once, but pretty much hovered around 1500 the entire time.

some classes are easier as BM, others as MM...but generally, you have enough tricks to win most one on one fights in both trees.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Priest should be pretty fucked against good hunter. Also sv really doesn`t look that much of an underdog against anything else than maybe locks and retardins.

Quote Originally Posted by Loxar
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but all pets are now grouped into 3 different groups. Ferocity, Tenacity and Cunning. All pets in cunning do the same damage as all other pets in the same group. So Chimaeras, being exotic, still do the same damage as bats. Unless of course you are talking about their racial abilties, which differ from beast to beast. And in this case, a Chimaera does less damage with its' racial than a Wind Serpent, which is a non-exotic beast.
    last i checked a core hound was an exotic pet and grouped under the ferocity tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Premio
    last i checked a core hound was an exotic pet and grouped under the ferocity tree.
    I fail to see what that has to do with anything.