Thread: Mining

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I just managed to hit 350 so now I can get the heck out of that area. I was originally using wow-professions but yeah it is apparently not as good as people make it out to be. I will definitely bookmark that site for future issues though. Thankss

Holy mother of holy jesusness, way to necro a 3 year old thread.
    Im actually almost impressed, most people just make a new one without even looking 3 threads down.

Hahaha I just happened to see it before making a new thread and just thought 'why make a new thread when I can hope someone actually looks at one that hasnt been active in years' lol!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by snow-flake View Post
    Hahaha I just happened to see it before making a new thread and just thought 'why make a new thread when I can hope someone actually looks at one that hasnt been active in years' lol!
    Please do make a new thread in future I appreciate what you were trying to do but bumping threads up after a year or more to get them seen again is considered a thread-necro and is specifically listed as against our rules. Threads that are this old tend to just generate reports for the mods or cause confusion as people may end up wasting their time answering someone from 3 years ago. In future if you have a question; it's best to start a new thread, unless there are threads on it in the last few months.