Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    Protadins, post ur 25 man raid UI's :D

    hey im a prot pally myself who raids BT and just wana know what addons/mods all u prot pallies use and what ur screen looks like, so if u like post away plz

  2. #2

    Re: Protadins, post ur 25 man raid UI's :D

    alot of mods are gonna change for 3.0 so i don't see the point in doing this now.

  3. #3

    Re: Protadins, post ur 25 man raid UI's :D

    I don't raid, but this is what I have.



    healbot
    pallypower
    bartender
    bufallo2
    simpleminimap
    palatank
    cycircled
    onebag
    skinner
    clearfonts
    dbm
    prat
    atlasloot
    etc

  4. #4

    Re: Protadins, post ur 25 man raid UI's :D

    This is horribly cluttered and is being changed in 3.0 a LOT.
    http://wyrdone.org/pictures/games/Wy...e_05-21-08.jpg


    To something more like this:
    http://wyrdone.org/pictures/games/Ha...g_10-06-08.jpg

    Will need to add back in Trinity once they get it working again.
    Main Addons used:
    XPerl
    NugRunning
    zThreatMeter (it works, but I like omen better for faster response)
    Tankadin
    PallyPower
    TipTac
    MobInfo2
    TitanPanel

  5. #5

    Re: Protadins, post ur 25 man raid UI's :D

    I got rid of PallyPower in favor of a different buff mod that's more universal - but it does an amazing job of managing pally buffs. You can set it up to automatically assign buffs based on who has what talents and how many pallies there are.

    Other than that:

    Omen
    SWS
    Bongos
    ag_UF

    which is all the visible stuff.

  6. #6

    Re: Protadins, post ur 25 man raid UI's :D

    I only use SW Stats (it's hidden until I need it), Omen (visible) and Pallypower (visible). Comix addon for the fun. So, nothing special.
    - Hand: n., A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody's pocket. - Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

  7. #7

    Re: Protadins, post ur 25 man raid UI's :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble
    I got rid of PallyPower in favor of a different buff mod that's more universal - but it does an amazing job of managing pally buffs. You can set it up to automatically assign buffs based on who has what talents and how many pallies there are.
    Can you share the name of this mod?

  8. #8
    Titan
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rotherham, England/UK
    Posts
    13,177

    Re: Protadins, post ur 25 man raid UI's :D



    My current one. It's a modified version of Lave UI. Since i play at 1920x1200, and the mod was designed for 1280x1024, i had to change a few things. I've gotten rid of some of the stuff i don't need, but added some stuff i do need (tankadin, pallypower, etc). Note that, even though this screenshot was taken last night, tankadin was since added, and the cooldowns that are located behind the buffs frame was removed. A few mods used:

    Bartender 3
    CT Buff Mod
    Prat
    Chatter
    Omen2
    BigWigs
    Pitbull
    OrA2
    Simpleminimap
    Archud
    Grid

    The font is Evanscent, and i manually added this to SharedMedia. Wanted to use the Hirosh font, but that doesn't seem to work.

    I'm personally about 30% keybinder, 70% clicker. I bound taunt to T only recently and i'm used to that. I've always had my tanking seal bound to 2, attack to 1, judge to 8, and the rest are just there in case i need them. I've only got FoL and HL on the same bar in case i need to offheal on a boss and i'll usually either shift+click the raid unit i want to heal (or the MT target), or if i'm focused on them rather than the boss target, i can use my keys to heal, it gives me freedom to choose, and allows me to check whether JoW is up or not. The f1 - f12 bindings are really only there if i need to fallback onto them (e.g. i need to mouseturn quickly while casting avengers shield), and most of the time, being PvE orientated, i don't need to use such fallbacks.

    Also, i'm working on getting it 3.0 ready. BT4 is working with 3.0, and there's only ONE major problem i've yet to correct, which is chat. One or more of the libraries is stopping me from seeing any chat. Could be that i've replaced one of the blizzard libraries accidently =X.

    EDIT: SpamSentry causing all the problems with chat. Time to work on it later.
    [...]

  9. #9

    Re: Protadins, post ur 25 man raid UI's :D

    http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l...n49/SephUI.jpg

    I use :

    Bongos3
    Pitbull - Dont know why the last version of it is not let me put 3d pic ???
    one bag
    one view
    omen2
    cr_viewport
    squeenix- for the square map
    pallypower
    fubar
    ORa2
    BigWigs
    Violation

    and maybe I forget some lol

  10. #10

    Re: Protadins, post ur 25 man raid UI's :D

    I despise PallyPower...my guild lived without it for 3 years and a few recruits demanded we use it (figured no reason to not try something new) and after 3 months of it...I wish it would go away forever. It took less time to tell people what buffs they were doing and let them do it...than to set up a mod and now have buffing problems where we did not before...

    Valkor, Llane

  11. #11

    Re: Protadins, post ur 25 man raid UI's :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Thaddeus
    I despise PallyPower...my guild lived without it for 3 years and a few recruits demanded we use it (figured no reason to not try something new) and after 3 months of it...I wish it would go away forever. It took less time to tell people what buffs they were doing and let them do it...than to set up a mod and now have buffing problems where we did not before..
    I find this with people that are really set in their ways.. honestly I like pally power, but I have been using it long enough to know how to set it up really quickly. Once you tutorial it real quick for people and they see how easy it is it's usually an easy sell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble
    I got rid of PallyPower in favor of a different buff mod that's more universal - but it does an amazing job of managing pally buffs. You can set it up to automatically assign buffs based on who has what talents and how many pallies there are.
    Yeah, I know what mod you are talking about, I didn't much care for it though because it may be easy to get paladins on the same page with the same addon, but for some reason asking those other people in the guild to install it is like pulling teeth. Add to that the fact that I didn't care for the way it tried to be "too smart" for its own good caused me to ditch it.. let me see if I can find the addon real quick for those asking.. ZOMGBuffs

  12. #12

    Re: Protadins, post ur 25 man raid UI's :D

    Here's my UI, its a bit cramped during raid but I like it.
    FR for obvious reasons, don't mind the rep.
    Pally Power, x-perl, bartender decursive, and good old omen


  13. #13

    Re: Protadins, post ur 25 man raid UI's :D

    hmm, don't think I actually have any screenshots... I just simplified mine, too, wanted to make it a bit lightweight and less prone to breaking with the patch.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_6Ev8EiJkM

    That should work though.

    Off the top of my head:

    Bartender 3
    ElkanosBuffBar
    Xperl
    Omen
    OmniCC
    Prat
    Tankadin
    MetaHUD
    Fubar
    Recount
    SimpleMiniMap
    oRA2
    Grid
    sRaidFrames
    BaudBag
    BigWigs
    ClassTimer
    Dr.Damage
    Quartz
    TrinketMenu

  14. #14

    Re: Protadins, post ur 25 man raid UI's :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis


    My current one. It's a modified version of Lave UI. Since i play at 1920x1200, and the mod was designed for 1280x1024, i had to change a few things. I've gotten rid of some of the stuff i don't need, but added some stuff i do need (tankadin, pallypower, etc). Note that, even though this screenshot was taken last night, tankadin was since added, and the cooldowns that are located behind the buffs frame was removed. A few mods used:

    Bartender 3
    CT Buff Mod
    Prat
    Chatter
    Omen2
    BigWigs
    Pitbull
    OrA2
    Simpleminimap
    Archud
    Grid

    The font is Evanscent, and i manually added this to SharedMedia. Wanted to use the Hirosh font, but that doesn't seem to work.

    I'm personally about 30% keybinder, 70% clicker. I bound taunt to T only recently and i'm used to that. I've always had my tanking seal bound to 2, attack to 1, judge to 8, and the rest are just there in case i need them. I've only got FoL and HL on the same bar in case i need to offheal on a boss and i'll usually either shift+click the raid unit i want to heal (or the MT target), or if i'm focused on them rather than the boss target, i can use my keys to heal, it gives me freedom to choose, and allows me to check whether JoW is up or not. The f1 - f12 bindings are really only there if i need to fallback onto them (e.g. i need to mouseturn quickly while casting avengers shield), and most of the time, being PvE orientated, i don't need to use such fallbacks.

    Also, i'm working on getting it 3.0 ready. BT4 is working with 3.0, and there's only ONE major problem i've yet to correct, which is chat. One or more of the libraries is stopping me from seeing any chat. Could be that i've replaced one of the blizzard libraries accidently =X.

    EDIT: SpamSentry causing all the problems with chat. Time to work on it later.
    amazing ui! any chance that u upload your wtf folder? Love your pitbull settings and the things around would be really nice, tanks

  15. #15
    Titan
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rotherham, England/UK
    Posts
    13,177

    Re: Protadins, post ur 25 man raid UI's :D

    Quote Originally Posted by reggit
    amazing ui! any chance that u upload your wtf folder? Love your pitbull settings and the things around would be really nice, tanks
    I already said, it's based off of Lave UI. The WTF settings will be pretty much the same. And the panels around the unitframes are also in Lave UI. So i'm not uploading any files. Once i finish the 3.0 version, i might consider uploading it. But until then...
    [...]

  16. #16

    Re: Protadins, post ur 25 man raid UI's :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Skrilla
    I don't raid, but this is what I have.



    healbot
    pallypower
    bartender
    bufallo2
    simpleminimap
    palatank
    cycircled
    onebag
    skinner
    clearfonts
    dbm
    prat
    atlasloot
    etc
    What font are you using in Prat? ???

  17. #17

    Re: Protadins, post ur 25 man raid UI's :D

    I need help !!!

    I cant manage to put 3D pic in Pitbull like I use to be , is it normal?


  18. #18

    Re: Protadins, post ur 25 man raid UI's :D

    anyone to help me?

  19. #19

    Re: Protadins, post ur 25 man raid UI's :D

    Bump for an answer!

  20. #20

    Re: Protadins, post ur 25 man raid UI's :D

    bump for great justice

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •