15+ Year Old Account

Furor - Restoration :S

anyone else find it wierd that Furor is in the restoration tree and yet it doesnt buff the restoration side of druids at all?

i mean likes theres a cat and bear buff on it, and now a boomkin buff on it but no restoration buff? just seems abit weird?

Deleted

Re: Furor - Restoration :S

Genesis is in the balance tree and is a crappy dps talent. Nature's Splendor is usefull for dps but is even better for healing.

15+ Year Old Account

yeh but if u spec into them u do get something out of it! if u spec into Furor as a resto druid you get nothing at all... thats my point!

its restoritive to all your forms IE. it restores energy, rage and ...mana /shrug thats all i can come up with.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by spaycez
    its restoritive to all your forms IE. it restores energy, rage and ...mana /shrug thats all i can come up with.
    lol i suppose but still does not help tree form or any healing moves in any way

15+ Year Old Account

It is in the resto tree because ferals take ooc and there is no talent to get you out of tier 1 that is worth anything to ferals. Most specs want you to spread your points around to get a few abilities in a different tree, furor is there to allow ferals access to naturalist, shapeshifter, and ooc. It is that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Gish
    anyone else find it wierd that Furor is in the restoration tree and yet it doesnt buff the restoration side of druids at all?
    Furor is about shapeshifting as Natural shapeshifter, this is redondant, and weird.
    Blizzard should merge them in a 5-point talent, so feral could take Mastershapeshifter without sacrificing feral talents (Moonkins and tress don't have to).

furor is a pvp talent for resto. it doesn't need to do anything else.

why does everyone believe in bloating talent trees, should you put feral charge in resto because its used in pvp?

Well I for one always felt furor really has no place in the talent trees at all and should just be part of shifting move naturalist to tier 1, put shapeshifter / master shapeshifter both in t2 3 => 2 and make omen of clarity baseline, since it is now useful for all specs when faerie fire feral, for some reason is baseline. However, that makes too much sense and cleans up bloat.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by MassiveGorillaShaft
    ever wonder why Divine Strength is in the holy tree?
    ever wonder why it will be in the protection tree at wotlk, while deflection will be in retribution tree?

Quote Originally Posted by tylinna
    Well I for one always felt furor really has no place in the talent trees at all and should just be part of shifting move naturalist to tier 1, put shapeshifter / master shapeshifter both in t2 3 => 2 and make omen of clarity baseline, since it is now useful for all specs when faerie fire feral, for some reason is baseline. However, that makes too much sense and cleans up bloat.
    Yep, Blizzzard forgot it, why? mystery.