1. #1

    fellow pvp elemental shamans not to worry big buffs coming next ptch!

    firenova- 2 sec stun again(hurray they listened to us for once)

    thunderstorm - yea 8% mana and they considering increase mana in pvp

    storm reach - woot lava burst to




  2. #2
    The Hedgehog Elementium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    MA, USA.
    Posts
    12,765

    Re: fellow pvp elemental shamans not to worry big buffs coming next ptch!

    Don't get too excited. Blizzcon is coming soon so they want everyone as happy as possible to avoid angry players yelling during the Devs discussions, let's see how long these changes last after Blizzcon is over and WotLK is released.

  3. #3

    Re: fellow pvp elemental shamans not to worry big buffs coming next ptch!

    Quote Originally Posted by pollipher
    firenova- 2 sec stun again(hurray they listened to us for once)

    thunderstorm - yea 8% mana and they considering increase mana in pvp

    storm reach - woot lava burst to



    yay fire nova totem 2sec stun..... and reduced time to cast the nova was removed from the talent... buff for a nerf

    thunderstorm... i knew the mana change was coming.. either that or the cooldown had to be dropped...and i dont recall seeing anything about changes for pvp

    storm reach i knew was gonna change... too many variations in range in our pve dps rotations

  4. #4

    Re: fellow pvp elemental shamans not to worry big buffs coming next ptch!

    imo fragility and immobility of totems is more of an issue than having 5 or 8% mana return on TS or +6y on LvB

    imp fire nova. no comment. if it stays this way, in those 4 seconds every fooking noob will be able to kill it. my guess is it will even have new shiny molten animation, which will scream "im gonna stun you in 4 seconds, kill meh now".
    of course they could easily make 2s arm time base

  5. #5

    Re: fellow pvp elemental shamans not to worry big buffs coming next ptch!

    our dps in pve is barely above the tank, how do we suppose to pvp then?

  6. #6

    Re: fellow pvp elemental shamans not to worry big buffs coming next ptch!

    New Thunderstorm icon perhaps?

  7. #7

    Re: fellow pvp elemental shamans not to worry big buffs coming next ptch!

    Quote Originally Posted by Brastid
    New Thunderstorm icon perhaps?
    imo new SEF, CL part

    Chain lightning now does 2/4/6/8/10% more damage, however, its cooldown is raised by 0.4/0.8/1.2/1.6/2.0s.

    explanation: to better match LvB cooldown

    or better yet:
    Your Lightning bolt now takes 5/10/15/20/25% more Spelldamage, however has raised cooldown by 0.5/1/1.5/2.0/2.5s

    reson by Koraa: We are trying our best, but you asked for scalling, so here ya go

  8. #8
    Scarab Lord Wrathonia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Port Charlotte
    Posts
    4,149

    Re: fellow pvp elemental shamans not to worry big buffs coming next ptch!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz
    imo new SEF, CL part

    Chain lightning now does 2/4/6/8/10% more damage, however, its cooldown is raised by 0.4/0.8/1.2/1.6/2.0s.

    explanation: to better match LvB cooldown

    or better yet:
    Your Lightning bolt now takes 5/10/15/20/25% more Spelldamage, however has raised cooldown by 0.5/1/1.5/2.0/2.5s

    reson by Koraa: We are trying our best, but you asked for scalling, so here ya go
    I think the joke went a bit over your head.
    -=Skyforge=- A new action based MMORPG from the Allods team and Obsidian Entertainment. MMO-C Skyforge thread.
    It's ok to not like things. Posting and you!

  9. #9

    Re: fellow pvp elemental shamans not to worry big buffs coming next ptch!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia
    I think the joke went a bit over your head.
    I hear Riptide is getting a new icon. This could be good.
    Intel Core i7 950 @ 4GHz, 1.34v | ASUS Sabertooth X58 | MSI R6870 HAWK | 12GB G.SKILL Sniper @ 1600MHz 8-7-8-20-1T | Acer S211HLbd | Noctua NH-D14
    Corsair Graphite 600T SE | Corsair HX750 750W PSU


  10. #10

    Re: fellow pvp elemental shamans not to worry big buffs coming next ptch!

    still wont help the fact that our raid dps is 40% bellow all other dps classes/spec

  11. #11
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Finland, Vantaa
    Posts
    755

    Re: fellow pvp elemental shamans not to worry big buffs coming next ptch!

    Quote Originally Posted by Domonkazu
    still wont help the fact that our raid dps is 40% bellow all other dps classes/spec
    fail - reroll ench :>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •