Judgements of the Just

Does this talent work against bosses? If so, is it really worth it to get it?

Re: Judgements of the Just

it should work on most bosses. just like thunder clap for warriors. if one doesnt work on a boss then the other one won't either.

I'm personally not getting it since having the effect on 1 target goes against what we are as a paladin. they need to add the effect to Consecrate instead.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Lumidar
    it should work on most bosses. just like thunder clap for warriors. if one doesnt work on a boss then the other one won't either.

I'm personally not getting it since having the effect on 1 target goes against what we are as a paladin. they need to add the effect to Consecrate instead.
    Blizzard has stated that one of the reasons thunderclaps threat is so much lower than consecrate is because of hits atk spd debuff. If they were to add that debuff to consecrate you would be sacrificing aoe tanking tps.
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981
    I don't believe in observational proof because I have arrived at the conclusion that such a thing doesn't exist.

Okay, thanks. I might put points into it if I have any left.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

For boss fights it will come in handy, however in 25mans I say let another tanking class get it, if they want a BoSanctuary buff.

But yea, very bad idea to put it on conceration. and it leave the theme of JotPure, Just, and Wise