Lvl 70 Tank Spec with new talents

I've been playing a feral druid for quite some time now and am currently at KJ in progression. I've been looking into theorycraft for feral druids for quite some time now for current gear and specs and I was wondering if any other feral dr00ds have come up with their spec they will be using when the patch hits next Tuesday for MT/OT in raids. The spec I believe I will be using is as follows:

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?drui...00000000000000

I'm getting 3/3 feral instinct because my swipe is already at a point where it does more threat per GCD than lacerate and the 30% should increase my TPS even more. I also think the 10 expertise from Primal Precision will also be very helpful because as all raiding druids know obtaining hit cap is rough let alone even a decent amount of expertise. I also didn't pickup Feral Aggression (imp demo) and Infected Wounds because for the sakes of this spec a warrior will keep up Thunder Clap and Demo shout on the boss. Of course my spec would change slightly for M'uru to obtain these two talents and drop a few others.

Any input from other raiding feral druids who have any input and/or suggestions I greatly appreciate it.

Re: Lvl 70 Tank Spec with new talents

You don't need Beserk for PVE at 70 as attacking 3 targets with mangle, meh...with aoe swipe, getting a loto targets won't be an issue. Getting imp Mangle isn't going to be a big deal for bear, but can be wrong as if you have 2pc t6, your going to have plenty of TPS. This is for TBC 3.0 patch only. On WOTLK, my thoughts are completely different as content to me is still unknown.

RnT is useless for tanks

Brutal Imp can be questionable, but for fights like Council and other interrupt type fights. This is what I was doing tanking SwP on PTR and loved it. Infected wounds soo helped on Brutalis and fast attack bosses if you are the only feral in raid, if you have another feral that is kitty, then maybe put those points in Beserk and imp mangle

lv71 i will get ther following
    omen of clarity > improve mangle 3/3 > RnT 5/5 > Master Shapeshifter

Glyph of Maul
    Major Glyph
    Classes: Druid
    Requires Level 15
    Use: Your Maul ability now hits 1 additional target.

this will make RnT + Maul a good source to keep AE aggro along with swipe. if you can not position yourself to not brake CC then you need to really work on that, since that is part of tanking. now if your group just have some slow / lazy CC. i would really think about replacements.

sure this spec is more focus on over all damage increase then just focusing on 1 ability to increase. in fact i tried to focus it around mangle, shred, maul. infected wound's reduce movement will not effect bosses but the slow attack speed will. so infected wounds is still something you should pick up just to keep

Glyphs i am considering to use are:
    (3 Major & 3 Minor)

Glyph of Frenzied Regeneration
    Major Glyph
    Requires Level 36
    Use: While Frenzied Regeneration is active, healing effects on you are 20% more powerful.

Glyph of Maul
    Major Glyph
    Requires Level 15
    Use: Your Maul ability now hits 1 additional target.

3rd Major Glyph
    Unknown at the moment
    Possible: Rebirth, Shred, Rake or Innervate

Glyph of Challenging Roar
    Minor Glyph
    Requires Level 28
    Use: Reduces the cooldown of your Challenging Roar ability by 30 sec.

Glyph of Unburdened Rebirth
    Minor Glyph
    Requires Level 20
    Use: Your Rebirth spell no longer requires a reagent.

3rd Minor Glyph
    Unknown at the moment
    Possible: thorns or wild

Quote Originally Posted by Noonie
    You don't need Beserk for PVE at 70 as attacking 3 targets with mangle
    Berserk
    Rank 1
    Tier11

When activated, this ability causes your Mangle (Bear) ability to hit up to 3 targets and have no cooldown, and reduces the energy cost of all your Cat Form abilities by 50%. Lasts 15 sec. You cannot use Tiger's Fury while Berserk is active.
    Clears the effect of Fear and makes you immune to Fear for the duration.
    Instant, 3 min cooldown

the secondary effect of Berserk is great for tanking. which makes this very useful in PvE...

where exactely is it great for pve? I mean on raids where there is threat of fear as tank you will have either tremor totem or fear ward and as melee dps you will be in group with shaman 90% of time, on second thought what happens to tremor totem in patch?