Thread: aoe tanking

aoe tanking

Ok correct me if I am wrong here but druids can tank any number of mobs since there limitations where removed from swipe and this ability still does not break cc? sounds kinda op to me that paladins have to be very careful tanking any mobs with con where sheeps are near and druids can just spam there swipe button in a group of cc mobs with no fear. Just seems odd it is an aoe ability that hits any number of mobs but magical knows to avoid sheeps.

Re: aoe tanking

who CC's these days... i mean really

Sheep are low to the ground.
    Food.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Githon
    Ok correct me if I am wrong here but druids can tank any number of mobs since there limitations where removed from swipe and this ability still does not break cc? sounds kinda op to me that paladins have to be very careful tanking any mobs with con where sheeps are near and druids can just spam there swipe button in a group of cc mobs with no fear. Just seems odd it is an aoe ability that hits any number of mobs but magical knows to avoid sheeps.
    You do know that it has to be frontal right? It is not a 360degree aoe spell.

I am a prot paladin and I am not QQing about the buffs to multi target tanking. Also when we aoe tank do you really leave 1 sheep up? I mean come on does it really matter? Also if your going to CC, and 1 you do not hit with your shield the cc target you are a bad tank. Second if your dumb mage does not CC right after then ur mage is dumb and kick them.

Honestly with ret aura, and HotR procing vengence, every 6 seconds you get to keep up vengence on two adititonal targets. Our AoE tanking is fine, it is better than others. Do not ruin it for the rest of us because we are not vastly better and only reasonably better.

BoSanc with 3+ targets dodgeing, perrying, and blocking, is instant full mana back.

We still are the better AoE tank.

Quote Originally Posted by FoodofDraka
    I Lawl'd but it actually makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by FoodofDraka
    What about saps/shackles?

omg Pally tank FTW guys !!!

The proof is the best way to do the time chest in ZA = " pally tank =) this event was made for paladin =)

Here, you guys can have AoE tanking. I'm MT'ing now couldn't really care less.

Quote Originally Posted by Githon
    ability still does not break cc?
    er what? link pls. also is tc the same or no?