Do pet abilities stack on mobs?

I currently dual box two hunters. I was curious if anyone knows if pet specific debuffs will stack on mobs. For example, would the armor debuff from the worm stack and double the amount of armor removed. I would not expect snares and what not to stack and further reduce movement. I could see them both being on the same time but only having the snare effect of one.

Should the answer be yes.... This leads me to my next question. What would be the best combination for both pvp and pve. For pvp i was thinking perhaps in battle grounds and with a BM speck using dual devlisaurs thier buff + rabid + BW should be pretty formitable. For pve i was thinking worms for armor debuffs. Any thoughts or ideas on what I should use.

Re: Do pet abilities stack on mobs?

No. They are both counted as raid buffs so if they are in the same gategory they won`t stack.

Since they do not stack, what would you suggest my 2 pets be? For pve i was thinking perhaps 1 tank and 1 dps. Though i have always used dps pets and very rarely had an issue with thier survivability. For pvp both dps is a no brainer, but what pets would you suggest pairing, perhaps one that snares and one that roots, or maybe on that slow cast times and one that interupts?

So your basically looking for random opinions on what pets you should use?

Yup, just what two pet abilities would be very useful paired together to use in PvE and PvP. And a brief explaination into your reasoning.

OK get a polar bear cub to distract them and then prolly a rhino, those look like they would piss ppl off.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Biggyjim
    OK get a polar bear cub to distract them and then prolly a rhino, those look like they would piss ppl off.
    bolar bear cup isnt tameable anymore, if they haven't change that again