70 Pvp after WotLK

I have quite a few 70's and while i'm leveling them all to 80, will I be able to do arena on my 70's to finish my brutal sets on my alts or will you have to be 80 to compete in the arena for points / PR etc.

If so will there be a great deal of people who stay 70 for pvp? I would imagine this would make a lot of 70 "arena" twinks.

Re: 70 Pvp after WotLK

From what I read, you will still be able to arena and get points after the patch comes out, but none of the games will count towards end of season rating (gladiator/duelist etc)

Given the fact that there is only 1 month between the patch and the expansion, you probably won't be able to fully gear several alts, maybe a piece or 2 for each.

From what i know, you will still be able to do Arena at 70.
    Your arena points will still be whiped when the expansion hits live realms, so i'd rather spend as much as possible before LK.
    Afterwards, you will be able to do rated arena with other 70s and get arena points.
    There will still be AR required for certain arena items (shoulders, weapons etc.)
    Should you level up to 71, you will only be able to do rated games again, when you hit 80.

That's what i read, but you know Blizzard... anything can change...

i thought i rerad that arenapoints are wiped as soon as you hit 71, but i could be wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by SurePlay
    Most Loved : [...] Germans (yea German people are actually awesome, fuck the World War sterotype bullshit)

Quote Originally Posted by Schippi
    i thought i rerad that arenapoints are wiped as soon as you hit 71, but i could be wrong
    You are. Sakir is correct.

I guess what I was trying to say was.. say I have an alt that is still 70 after lets say 4 months into Wotlk. Do you think I will still be able to do arena on it in the 70 bracket and still gain rating and arena points?