Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Fellow Druids you urgent attention please!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cardrel
    Adding onto this comment...
    Did anyone else happen to look at what the druid's gear? HE'S IN RESTO GEAR, ROFLCOPTER!!! That looks like the Shat rep mace, the CE off-hand, along with a Lowercity prayer book and a host of other healing items, yet in boomkin form. Christ a moses this guy needs to drink some draino and do us all a favor.
    Yeah, also the Lower City Prayer Book and the green healing trinket from the nagrand quest.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

We are fine.

yeah that's the silly part of the moonkin and the arms warrior doing so dmg with bad gear.
    I sense an air of disbelief. Why don't you go to the test realm and try for yourself.

Ok some of the comments about the dps are valid like both shaman and pala doing aoe dmg or that I don't have an experience with lvl80. That's true also.
    But those who claim to know about lvl 80 have you seen what other classes are capable of pulling off at lvl80 ?
    We consign all of our hope to a buff of 2k-3k~ ap.
    Ok maybe I am wrong but that's because I care for our class and i fear for the future.
    So i am asking you again , is this what we wanted ?
    We used to be cool 2 years before with all the forms and that but I have a feeling blizzard neglected us abit for wotlk.
    All other classes receiving so many cool stuff and we have what ?

Now please stop posting those QQ it's doesn't mean everyone who don't go "omg we rock" that complains.
    After playing this class for 3 years and see the overhaul of all other classes and their new gimmicks it feels a bit behind. Don't tell me you haven't expected more.
    Druids continue to asking for new skins (i wont mention a dire cat form) or to fix some of our spells.
    kitty num num

How about you wait till WotLK is out, lvl to 80, if you don't like your numbers reroll or pvp.