Page 1 of 7
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Dont nerf me bro ! (Blizzcon quote inside)

    So guys.. there is the answer!

    Ret palas are fine! Just said by Kalgan ^^

    Also he mentioned the burst damage is not realy too high! Quote: "...we don't think [the current damage] is way off, honestly."

    Screw you, nerf screamers!


    e: added quote

  2. #2

    Re: Dont nerf me bro !

    i lold when he said that...that being said ill still b moving to a dk
    Perenolde <Of The Fallen>:
    Svartr 80 DK, Shadowstorm 80 Pally, Kyklopes 80 Hunter

  3. #3

    Re: Dont nerf me bro !

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirrio
    So guys.. there is the answer!

    Ret palas are fine! Just said by Tom ^^

    Also mentioned the burst damage is not realy too high!

    Screw you, nerf screamers!
    i honestly have 2 agree w/ that now. as i play on the beta AND ptr pallies no longer lolpwn my face anymore. sure they do take a pretty large chunk of my health but its ok(thats in ptr). in beta its almost nothing. a healthstone can recover it. so yeah no more nerfs to ret pallies.


    But warlocks need buffs! righ tnow as demo spec i do little dps.

  4. #4
    Titan
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rotherham, England/UK
    Posts
    13,136

    Re: Dont nerf me bro ! (Blizzcon quote inside)

    I think everyone listening to the stream lol'ed when he said that. And GC ain't a hot chick. So many people are gonna be disappointed i bet XD
    [...]

  5. #5

    Re: Dont nerf me bro ! (Blizzcon quote inside)

    Ret Palas really deserves to do a litte damage! at least for one month ^^
    Let them feel like they were really damage dealers, it will just bei finde at 80 anyway.

  6. #6

    Re: Dont nerf me bro ! (Blizzcon quote inside)

    Honestly i see ret pallys getting killed all the time unless their going against rogues.... funk them lol

  7. #7

    Re: Dont nerf me bro ! (Blizzcon quote inside)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirrio
    So guys.. there is the answer!

    Ret palas are fine! Just said by Kalgan ^^

    Also he mentioned the burst damage is not realy too high! Quote: "...we don't think [the current damage] is way off, honestly."

    Screw you, nerf screamers!


    e: added quote
    QQ Tigercat...
    YOU FACE NOT MALCHEZAR ALONE, BUT THE LEGIONS I COMMAND!

  8. #8

    Re: Dont nerf me bro ! (Blizzcon quote inside)

    Lol, but of course Tigercat will still be "right" in the end. He always is. :

    He'll most likely go on about imbalances blah blah blah. I'll laugh, as will many of you.

    Seriously though, his blatant and unreasonable hate towards Ret Paladins was just stupid. I wait for when he comments in defense.

  9. #9

    Re: Dont nerf me bro ! (Blizzcon quote inside)

    no gnome leader?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowyn
    All the screams of "WoW is dying" is just stupid to me. Their numbers keep going up, how do you explain that? Personally I get really tired of WoW, wait let me rephrase that, personally I get tired of the morons I have to put with when I play WoW. Morons who think that they are entitled something, morons who whimper about the old days when they were screaming about how boring MC was and how they wanted to claw their eyes out. I wish you people could hear/read what you say/post sometimes.

  10. #10

    Re: Dont nerf me bro ! (Blizzcon quote inside)

    So is this thread a sacarsm? or it's true that ret is fine on the PTR and BEta?

  11. #11

    Re: Dont nerf me bro ! (Blizzcon quote inside)

    Its true....

    Click to see my Armory

  12. #12

    Re: Dont nerf me bro ! (Blizzcon quote inside)

    Lol, gotta love some people. Anyone on PTR that is at least s3 has the skills to know Ret isn't God mode. The people complaining are the ones who got roflstomped on live, are getting stomped on PTR, and will be getting stomped in WotLK.

  13. #13

    Re: Dont nerf me bro ! (Blizzcon quote inside)

    Quote Originally Posted by Moar Pew Pew
    Lol, gotta love some people. Anyone on PTR that is at least s3 has the skills to know Ret isn't God mode. The people complaining are the ones who got roflstomped on live, are getting stomped on PTR, and will be getting stomped in WotLK.
    Us beta players playing at 80 in 80 gear know Ret Paladins need a serious tone down in some form.

  14. #14

    Re: Dont nerf me bro ! (Blizzcon quote inside)

    Quote Originally Posted by Moar Pew Pew
    Lol, gotta love some people. Anyone on PTR that is at least s3 has the skills to know Ret isn't God mode. The people complaining are the ones who got roflstomped on live, are getting stomped on PTR, and will be getting stomped in WotLK.
    No truer statement could be said.

  15. #15

    Re: Dont nerf me bro ! (Blizzcon quote inside)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiton
    Us beta players playing at 80 in 80 gear know Ret Paladins need a serious tone down in some form.
    It's even less of an issue at 80, actually. I was just addressing the QQers in their domain.

  16. #16

    Re: Dont nerf me bro ! (Blizzcon quote inside)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiton
    Shows how clueless Kalgan is.

    You will be nerfed even if its after release.

    Thats the only certain thing about the 1K posts about Ret pallys.

    Nobody cares, a Judas is always needed, and Ret just fit the job so well.

    Truth is, who are you to say if a class is OP or UP? Are a professional player? You did your best and couldn't win? Even playing better?

    I saw a lot of reso droods owning in small arenas configs, and i took some time to figure out they are OP, BUT they are OP because the skill players have playing this class are beating others using the same skill.

    That said, 99% of QQs about nerfs are bullshit and bad knowlege about own class. And i'm inside this stats, getting back in time, my old trolling times about Ret being screw'd. Point is Ret is not the best for arenas, but if i put the time i waste trolling, studing my class, i'm sure i could get some decent ratings.

    I hope some QQers realize posting here or there is as useless as trying to say anybody what game is best. If you aren't a PRO (means you pay for play), your best option is to spent your time playing and figure if you enjoy the game or not.

    Now i'm playing AoC and i'm going to give Warhammer a shot, because i'm not giving a shit to what you say about any game, you are not paying my subs so, my best guess is to buy it and see if i'm having fun, if i like the in game community and if i can keep my normal life and play, not like WoW raiding. And i'm sure i'll give Wrath a shot too, but my best guess is to wait 3 months and see all the tards that rushed the game and spent hours finding bugs and complaining get fixes for me.

    Don't take me wrong here, i'm not DEFENDING any MMO, Age of Conan is a good project and i'm going to freeze it because ppl is low and the game still needs serious fixes and revamps, my point here is the ppl who plays the game are more important than the game itself and sadly WoW with its generic style is attracting a lot of unexperienced/impatience/hyped gamers. And their money and opinions are going to influence in the genereal outcome, prob is that kind of ppl just change of MMO like they change cloths and let the shit for you who likes the game.

    Forums like this MMO-champion with a shitty moderation and TPM (trolls per minute) are a bad thing to WoW, they tend to manipulate unprepared ppl opinions, starting at the point somebody try to reply a troll thread. There isn't a response to a troll trap, its a trap, the point is to flame and keep the topic on discuss, influencing the peeps that can't play in High Brackets (like me) with decent gear about whos OP and whos UP. 99% of the posts here are bullshit.

    That said, feel free (because you are free) to think what you want.

    MMO is a GREAT NEWS SITE, with a terrible forum community, and weak moderation.

    And thats my 15 min waste of life for today. Hope some of you enjoy, and if i helped just 1 good soul to understand how posting/repling here or any other post in any other forums thats not legit by common knowledge (like a BUG, classic old Lock OPness) is a waste of your time.

    Remember, you can always stop playing if you are not happy, just like me. Trolling here is useless, truth is, nobody cares. We all want to be the number 1, but we just can't.

  17. #17

    Re: Dont nerf me bro ! (Blizzcon quote inside)

    Quote Originally Posted by Moar Pew Pew
    It's even less of an issue at 80, actually. I was just addressing the QQers in their domain.
    Yep, Divine Shield while doing 6-7k damage chains, instant fol, infinite mana, losing nearly half your total health from a HoJ, repentance full heals.
    Really quite balanced.

    I can accept its your human nature to want to be powerful (I cannot claim im any better) but the ret paladin will be toned down because the QQ'ing will never stop because they are currently overpowered.

    A Divine Shield nerf will surely be the strongest candidate.


  18. #18

    Re: Dont nerf me bro ! (Blizzcon quote inside)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiton
    I can accept its your human nature to want to be powerful without care for balance but the ret paladin will be toned down because the QQ'ing will never stop because they are currently quite overpowered.
    Completely ignoring the "facts" you stated about Ret, I just wanted to address you seeming to think everyone wants to be over powered. I probably shoot down more ideas for Paladins, with logical and fair thought behind them, than anyone else.

    Actually, I have decided to stupidly reply to what you said about Ret.

    Anyone who QQs about Divine Shield is really quite foolish, and you saying this really does lead me to believe you are a Lock. Don't feel like getting into specifics.

    We do not have infininate mana. If we actually took the time to start heal chains, we would oom quickly. We only have unlimited mana when we are melee dpsing, and that is entirely needed to put us in line with other melee specs.

    7k damage is what we do. It's what we are. But, forget that we don't have interupts, MS or snares right?&#160; :

    DPS classes always lost a ton of health during a stun, no reason for that to change.&#160; In arena you have other people to help you when you are helpless, so if you are sitting there getting butt raped, blame your team mates.


    God forbid you learn how the class works, though.

    Edit:

    Your edit about Divine Shield has solidified my belief that you are a Lock. I have no idea why, but it is always you guys who QQ about it. So much, infact, that there are videos mocking you guys for it. And it's been this way since 1.7

    I truely will never understand a Lock Zealot and their QQ.

  19. #19
    Pit Lord iktankniet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    behind a desk
    Posts
    2,419

    Re: Dont nerf me bro ! (Blizzcon quote inside)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiton
    A Divine Shield nerf will surely be the strongest candidate.
    why nerf a baseline talent? it is not a retridins specific talent.

    grow some brains

  20. #20

    Re: Dont nerf me bro ! (Blizzcon quote inside)

    sorry paladin haters, but if you think we are gonna be nerfed because of endless QQs, i'm afraid that wont happen, and to explain futher i need only 1 word. rogues. people complain endlessly about rogues, and they arent getting nerfed, why should paladins? (retorical question, dont bother responding, wont change my opinion)
    Yeah, its a Hemmy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •