Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Dont nerf me bro ! (Blizzcon quote inside)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiton
    Yep, Divine Shield while doing 6-7k damage chains, instant fol, infinite mana, losing nearly half your total health from a HoJ, repentance full heals.
    Really quite balanced.

I can accept its your human nature to want to be powerful (I cannot claim im any better) but the ret paladin will be toned down because the QQ'ing will never stop because they are currently overpowered.

A Divine Shield nerf will surely be the strongest candidate.

L2trinket failtard

The only thing that needs to get nerfed is the mentality of the players who refuse to believe that Retribution Paladins are no longer a joke if it comes to dealing damage.

You know the best part of this WHOLE thing is people quoting that one post by GC all the time saying "LOLRET IS GANA GET THE NERF BAD"... Though always taken out of context, you have been pwned you Naysayer!!!!! bwahaha, you're tears are delicious.

Well for certain classes retris are just ridicilous. And even kalgan says that i still expect some changes to come. And ppl who say it just feels op cause admitedly retris weren`t very powerful class before are just being ignorant. As playing rogue i personally were in the camp in tbc thinking retris needed remake, but if you go against a paladin as a rogue in ptr only way you can win that is against a paladin who turns with he`s keyboard and who doesn`t use keybinds and is overall clueless(even then it`s a close match...). That`s actually even more ridicilous matchup than sl/sl were against mages on early seasons in tbc, there should be no excuse to lose unless you horribly outgeared.

15+ Year Old Account

Ret ISN'T fine you bastards, obviously JoW doesn't restore enough mana and Art of War should apply to Holy light instead of Flash of Light.

Why do I say this?

Because some retardins, believe it or not, win with less then 60%hp and mana left and that' proof right there the game is broken.

Ret pallies are obviously underpowered and need to get buffed.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

a ret pala with lets say 200 ressil will own a other 200 ressil foe but lets say u got 400 ressil and the pala also.... thne u will loose so bad because if a paladin doesnt crit its over for him especially againts healer they got 0 sustained dps just luckburst thats their mechanic they can change it as much as they want its always gonna be so....
    User has been banned permanently for trolling, due to the following post:
    "- making ur pet stronger than a warrior and getting bladestorm and all those cool attacks and yea dont forget that the warlock should get 2 talent points instead of 1 every level."

Quote Originally Posted by mamacita
    a ret pala with lets say 200 ressil will own a other 200 ressil foe but lets say u got 400 ressil and the pala also.... thne u will loose so bad because if a paladin doesnt crit its over for him especially againts healer they got 0 sustained dps just luckburst thats their mechanic they can change it as much as they want its always gonna be so....
    How they got zero substained dps? You gotta keep in mind that retri is more mana efficent than most of the healer classes in game atm if he just is able to keep hitting the target...

idd , cause kalgan is never wrong with his balance
    mace stun and lifebloom are the best examples of his intelligence , followed by shs rogues
    and ranged mace stun for mages in wotlk <3

kalgan is the worst person to balance this game ...i jsut hope that blizz headquarters will notice that before i leave for sc2
    Quote Originally Posted by Darhaja
    bad math ur doing 1.5.... its 150% sooo 100 haste rating = 250 after the buff or 300 haste rating 150% = 750 haste dunno how u got 1.5 or 15% anywhere its giving u 150% more haste from the haste u already have why do ppl try to always complicate things.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeningsky
    sorry paladin haters, but if you think we are gonna be nerfed because of endless QQs, i'm afraid that wont happen, and to explain futher i need only 1 word. rogues. people complain endlessly about rogues, and they arent getting nerfed, why should paladins? (retorical question, dont bother responding, wont change my opinion)
    Here is why darken,when the engagement is over the rogue has to find a healer before reengagement with the enemy,the paladin is his own healer,just because your in ret gear doesnt mean your healing spells are totally ineffective.you have a rouges burst and the ability to throw heals on your self during and after combat.does that explain it a little?

to reiterate a shitty heal is still better than a potion or healthstone,and your not spec heals are not limited in any other way than your mana pool,its not like health stones where supply and consumption is limited,or like potions where supply is not limited but consumpton is .

you all realize the dev's builds are way ahead the beta/ptr builds .. so he may have referred to their own build instead of current beta'S

stop QQ

thx

Many class changes. You won't like the ones made to your own class but you'll think the changes made to the 9 other classes are all overpowered. Tigole

10k+ crit heals as a retri 14k+ crits as a holy. That`s not exactly bad healing.

Anyways you will propably see even more balancing during 3.0 than you have seen till now. Changes will come and go even even they launch patch half done it really isin`t the end of it.

Tbh all QQerse listen up the skills arent meant to be balanced at 70 lvl! any1 even here played 80 lvl against 80 lvl ret pala? same goes for resi if you have like 400 resi ret pala wont crit many times so that means he's burst dmg gets lower.
    =) soo cut the whine's off =) ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Moar Pew Pew
    Lol, gotta love some people. Anyone on PTR that is at least s3 has the skills to know Ret isn't God mode. The people complaining are the ones who got roflstomped on live, are getting stomped on PTR, and will be getting stomped in WotLK.
    Its so big truth that ppl dont wanna believe on ptr. I have s3/s4 gear as retri, playing on ptr i lost alot of duells and was killed alot of time 1 vs 1 in bgs. In huge percentage it was against good geared and good skilled players. Ppl dont wanna admitte that now againts retri you need to have atleast similiar gear and atleast similiar lvl of skills(which isnt real story on live server atm)

Quote Originally Posted by Maneken
    Its so big truth that ppl dont wanna believe on ptr. I have s3/s4 gear as retri, playing on ptr i lost alot of duells and was killed alot of time 1 vs 1 in bgs. In huge percentage it was against good geared and good skilled players. Ppl dont wanna admitte that now againts retri you need to have atleast similiar gear and atleast similiar lvl of skills(which isnt real story on live server atm)
    Amen to that!

a large amount of the problem stems from healers vs retadins.

Healers relly on grinding a target down in order to kill them and retadins on the ptr cannot be ground down. A heal everytime there judgements crit and infinite mana means that unless you get a severely lucky crit streak together or they are a moron then a healer will not be able to kill a retadin.

The retadin on the other hand can kill some people in 1 HOJ. Its happened to me on my shaman with 496 resilence and a mix of s3 and s4 gear.

The problem is that even though the game is not balanced around 1v1 a healer should be able to kill a dps although not easily it should still be possible. On the ptr i dueled a retadin and decided to simply heal and ghost wolf and use grounding totems and earth bind totems only. I survived 15 minutes without him being able to kill me and then got bored. If i tried to dps him thats it game over im OOM and hes still full mana and full HP.

nerf paladins...
    In a typical class forum you'd see stuff like "Our mana is the worst," or "Our dps is the worst," or "We don't scale," followed by 10 pages of high-fives. If another class comes in they get told "Your forum is that way ->". //Ghostcrawler

Quote Originally Posted by Spikeychris
    a large amount of the problem stems from healers vs retadins.

Healers relly on grinding a target down in order to kill them and retadins on the ptr cannot be ground down. A heal everytime there judgements crit and infinite mana means that unless you get a severely lucky crit streak together or they are a moron then a healer will not be able to kill a retadin.

The retadin on the other hand can kill some people in 1 HOJ. Its happened to me on my shaman with 496 resilence and a mix of s3 and s4 gear.

The problem is that even though the game is not balanced around 1v1 a healer should be able to kill a dps although not easily it should still be possible. On the ptr i dueled a retadin and decided to simply heal and ghost wolf and use grounding totems and earth bind totems only. I survived 15 minutes without him being able to kill me and then got bored. If i tried to dps him thats it game over im OOM and hes still full mana and full HP.
    Define why a healer should be able to kill a damage dealer. If healers can kill dps then there is no need for dps to exist in terms of pvp. Healers are supporting the dps. DPS>Healers. They should be able to survive heavy damage yes, which they can if they know how to play their class but they should never be able to kill a dps head on. I know it happens sometimes but it's not the actual idea.

The ret will never go oom as long as he does not heal, if you cast a holy light you never regenerate the mana cost simply because it's too much.
    And btw ret is the strongest 1 on 1 pvper, that does not mean that he cannot lose too.
    YOU FACE NOT MALCHEZAR ALONE, BUT THE LEGIONS I COMMAND!

Well only classes i can see with realistic changes against retardins are warlock (maybe?), mages, moonkins and other paladins ofc.

Oh the irony, every class seems to forget the past as soon they get the sharper edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal
    Define why a healer should be able to kill a damage dealer. If healers can kill dps then there is no need for dps to exist in terms of pvp. Healers are supporting the dps. DPS>Healers. They should be able to survive heavy damage yes, which they can if they know how to play their class but they should never be able to kill a dps head on. I know it happens sometimes but it's not the actual idea.

The ret will never go oom as long as he does not heal, if you cast a holy light you never regenerate the mana cost simply because it's too much.
    And btw ret is the strongest 1 on 1 pvper, that does not mean that he cannot lose too.
    a healer should be able to kill a damage dealer because there are situations where a healer has to fight a damage dealer. If the damage dealer cant kill the healer and the healer cant kill the damage dealer then its a neverending fight. A healer should not easily kill a dps class but they should have the ability to kill a dps class over an extended period of time. dps classes can burst down healers but healers should have some chance of killing a dps class.

Retadin doesnt need holy light versus a healer he can regen enough health from judgements and flash heal procs to keep himself up with relative ease.