Healer proffesions PvE

Okay so i'm a resto druid, and as any other serious PvE'er i'm LWing for drums and Enchanting for ring enchants since i dont need the alch trinket. My question is now should i stick with these proffesions? As i see it drums are nerfed and we don't get any sick spellpower leg enchants with LWing only wrists wich is also nice.. But is there any other proffesions there will do me better if i expect to raid in atleast the top 100 of raiding guilds in the world? Mats and money is no problem what so ever..

Re: Healer proffesions PvE

i would stick with LW, that bracer self enchant is sick....honestly it should be nerfed its outta proportion by 30 stats or more over most other self enchants.

I'm personally sticking with my JC / Enchanting mainly cause I got way too much invested in both to drop either.
    Beauty now spawns with only two pups in Heroic difficulty. Not to worry though, the missing pup has been adopted by a wonderful, if not insane family.

I'm glad that Blizzard cares about the little things...

It's not a matter of numbers, it's a matter of proportions, and in that regard, the leatherworking bracer enchants are in line with every other profession, which is 3 times the value of the pre-exsiting enchant. This is standard where overlapping enchantments are concerned. Enchanters can do 38 AP to bracers, LW enchant is 114.

Quote Originally Posted by topfer
    It's not a matter of numbers, it's a matter of proportions, and in that regard, the leatherworking bracer enchants are in line with every other profession, which is 3 times the value of the pre-exsiting enchant. This is standard where overlapping enchantments are concerned. Enchanters can do 38 AP to bracers, LW enchant is 114.
    Exactly

Stm from LW Self only enchant - 90
    Stm from Ring Enchants - 48

Hardly equal by any means....even if you factor in what you could get on your wrists for stm via enchanting which is 16 in addition to the 48 = 64
    LW is still 26 stat points higher.

Kinda makes me pissed but I got too much invested into enchanting to drop it
    Beauty now spawns with only two pups in Heroic difficulty. Not to worry though, the missing pup has been adopted by a wonderful, if not insane family.

I'm glad that Blizzard cares about the little things...

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kavalir
    Exactly

Stm from LW Self only enchant - 90
    Stm from Ring Enchants - 48

Hardly equal by any means....even if you factor in what you could get on your wrists for stm via enchanting which is 16 in addition to the 48 = 64
    LW is still 26 stat points higher.

Kinda makes me pissed but I got too much invested into enchanting to drop it
    Look at the inscrpitors only shoulders!

its like 20dodge 15def for faction, but 50 dodge 15def.

IT is not OP because you choose your professions. Everyone has the opportunity to get it.

Seeing i wrote this for healer proffesions advice on stamina doesn't help alot

It seems that Herbalism will get a HOT , i think that would be cool to have as healer.
    Insert Warglaives here <-

Quote Originally Posted by Kukulcan
    It seems that Herbalism will get a HOT , i think that would be cool to have as healer.
    its just a hot for urself which isnt scaling with anything
    here should be my signature... FAIL!

Quote Originally Posted by eu.zulu.shinthar
    its just a hot for urself which isnt scaling with anything
    You take some splash damage and use this to heal yourself, you save mana to heal others. I think that is very kind towards your raid members.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freitag
    botting is a exploit/cheat, don't do that! or else kickboxing nagas will kill you. and your familie and if you had freinds they would die too. maybe they will kill your guildmates or F-list. dunno much about those nagafreaks.
    Hell yeah.

15+ Year Old Account

If I were a resto druid (which I'm not, but I am a healer and I know how they function), I would probably go with Enchanting and Inscription.

This gives you additional options on boosting yourself. The Inscription-only shoulder enchants that you can make are far better than the faction equivalents. Also, Glyph Mastery will give you an additional Major Glyph slot, letting you use 4 instead of 3. Enchants still look very good, as many more are being geared towards spirit than before.

As a Priest, I am sticking with Tailoring and Enchanting myself. Though some of the things from Tailoring aren't 100% appealing, I just know there is going to be some nice patterns from some raid or another that I'll want access to later down the road.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

I agree with the guy who said Inscription and Enchanting. Though, tbh, I haven't looked @ the LW patterns. Unless there is something incredibly amazing Inscription > LW imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown
    This gives you additional options on boosting yourself. The Inscription-only shoulder enchants that you can make are far better than the faction equivalents. Also, Glyph Mastery will give you an additional Major Glyph slot, letting you use 4 instead of 3.
    Assuming you're pleased with the way Inscriptions are looking. TBH, Inscription seems like the red-headed stepchild. At first I was thinking since glyphs are so cheap, you'd be interchanging them quite often when you respec, but if you have dual-spec and sets of glyphs for each, I don't see inscription being much too helpful after you get the glyphs you want. As a PVE healing priest, there really isn't many options for glyphs that are too exciting to make me NEED 4 majors.

Personally I'm going to stick with enchanting/alchemy on my pally.

Enchanting I've put too much into now to drop, and the money to be made from reagent selling from old world instance farming, amongst other things (mana/wizard oil) is too good to let go.

As for alchemy, I did think about letting it go for inscription, but the mixology talent that comes with it currently doubles the duration of self-made elixirs and flasks on the beta, and four hour flasks are simply too tempting to let go when I think about the general expense of the raid progress nights ahead.:P