Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Why is JotM doing less damage than JoB?

are u just gonna keep giving me this "undocumented" bullshit without saying where u are getting this information from? If it is truly undocumented, then how do u know about it it if you are not just making it up?

The only change to Judgement was Judgment of command going from double damage to 100% crit on stunned targets.

It says in the "Undocumented Changes" section. It's on the exact same page I linked to you. Seriously, calm down and go check the past patch notes, they have been nerfing Judgement damage for a while because of SoC, but buffing our sustained over all.

Retribution
    Skills

* Seal of Corruption's damage reduced. (Check spell list for details)
    * Seal of the Martyr's damage reduced. (Check spell list for details)
    * Seal of Blood's damage reduced. (Check spell list for details)
    * Seal of Vengeance's damage reduced. (Check spell list for details)

Talents

* Divine Storm (Tier 11) mana cost reduced.
    * The Art of War moved from Tier 9 to Tier 7 and changed to 2 ranks. It now increases the critical strike damage of your Judgement, Crusader Strike and Divine Storm abilities by 10/20% and when these abilities critically hit the cast time of your next Flash of Light is reduced by 0.75/1 sec.
    * Sanctified Seals moved from Tier 7 to Tier 4.
    * Divine Purpose moved from Tier 7 to Tier 5 and changed to 2 ranks. It now reduces your chance to be hit by spells and ranged attacks by 2/4% and gives your Hand of Freedom spell a 50/100% chance to remove any Stun effects on the target.
    * Vengeance (Tier 6) changed to 3 ranks and now stacks up to 3 times.
    * Judgements of the Wise moved from Tier 6 to Tier 7 and now your Judgement spells have a 33/66/100% chance to grant the Replenishment effect to up to 10 party or raid members mana regeneration equal to 0.5% of their maximum mana per second, and to immediately grant you 20% of your maximum mana.
    * Sheath of Light moved from Tier 5 to Tier 9.
    * Improved Retribution Aura moved from Tier 4 to Tier 6.
    * Crusade (Tier 4) now increases all damage done by 1/2/3% in addition to its previous effect.
    * Seal of Command (Tier 3) damage reduced. (Check talent list for details)
    * Pursuit of Justice (Tier 3) no longer reduces chance for spells to hit you. Instead, it reduces the duration of disarm effects by 25/50%.
    * Deflection moved from Tier 2 to Tier 1.
    * Improved Blessing of Might moved from Tier 1 to Tier 2. It now is 2 ranks and increases the effect of Blessing of Might by 12/25%.
    * Benediction (Tier 1) changed to reduce the mana cost of all instant cast spells by 2/4/6/8/10%.

Thats from the "undocumented class changes"
    Where do u see a nerf to Judgment damage? and yes they have been nerfing Judgement of command but what does that have to with Judgement of the martyt/blood?

As someone who was actually around for that patch note, I can say the damage reduction also applies to the Judgement effect. The tooltips of Seals include the effect when Judged, so any damage reduction on these spells would be classified as Seal damage reduction.

So you still don't have any proof I see. Come back when you have some k?

Quote Originally Posted by mightus
    So you still don't have any proof I see. Come back when you have some k?
    /Facepalm

You do realise you aren't even arguing about what the thread is, right? My proof is in that I have slowly done less and less damage with Judgements of all kinds, both in Prot spec and Ret. Being several patches behind and not being there to experience the changes in beta doesn't provide you with "proof".

Anyway, abandoning this thread. You apparently have no idea what you even want to discuss, and are incapable of using things like logic and reason to argue a point and instead rely on denying facts with baseless points and have done little to counter what I've said other than "your'e wrong." You're gonna get a lot of flame on this site, have fun.

When did I ever say you are wrong? I said it was my opinion that you are wrong and asked for facts to why you think you are right and you linked me a post about changes to seal damage, and also said that you think that it affects judgements too with no evidence or testing on that assumption.
    Please do not say someone's opinion is wrong and that you are right without any factual evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by mightus
    and both Judgement of blood and martyr should be more damage imo because thats the way it is on live (with JoB) because of the fact that JoC has the 100% crit chance on stunned targets while JoB/JotM dont have that.
    Sir, you are crazy and a madman...
    You seems to never used a retribution paladin in ptr / beta.
    Actually all the judgements are near a crit due to talents and gear crit rating.
    On me JoB deals 3000 holy damage while critting and JoC deals 2000. There is no motivation on what you said, judgement damage was always superior while using blood than command.

then tell me why it says in the tooltip that my JotM does less damage than JoC?
    and as you said JoB does more than JoC so why shouldn't JotM do more than JoC?

Because it is a bug, Blood and Martyr should be equals just like vengeance and corrupt; and if your JotM deals lesser damage than JotM (if by SoC you mean the judgement) you are undergeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Jedi
    and if your JotM deals lesser damage than JotM (if by SoC you mean the judgement) you are undergeared.
    that does not make sense and no I am not undergeared, and why would gear have anything to do with JotM not doing as much damage as JoB?