Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Aldor or Scryer for DK?

Will aldor or scryer be good for a dk -or- will there be something better?

Re: Aldor or Scryer for DK?

Something better in Dalaran.

Why would you want to..nevermind.

The new shoulder enchants for level 80 will be available from The Sons of Hodir

Permanent gear enchant items: http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?items=0.6&filter=minrl=80

Shoulders only: http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?items=0.6&...=sl=3;minrl=80

Wowhead > You.

prob scryer for the tabard

Pick scryer simply because you can jump off scryer tier without dying and wont have to wait for the elevator, and it will speed your leveling up.

Outlands is the new winterspring, you only stay long enough to hit lvl 68 and head to northrend where the game really begins.

really it depends which tabard design, area type you like,

personally i would go with scryer cuz the tabard looks cool and you dont die by falling.

=) YAy for outcast belfs
    -You must grab life firmly by the balls, softly but firmly
    -let them know you are there
    -but dont scare them, because if you do you're screwed

dont go with any of them as they wont be any use in wotlk

Also there is the fact that you will have those shoulder enchants for 12-16 levels.

From a pure statistic point of view...we get alot of crit to begin with,so I think that scryers for the more AP over the higher Crit would be better.The tank enchant for scryers is better as well IMO.

Thx for all the great info!

Sons of Hodir is the correct answer.

Better get started on the 25+ quest-chain in Storm Peaks to get Neutral with them.
    CoryEverson: lvl80 Death Knight (Lich King)

it doesnt matter which you choose...hell i might go with neither just for the simple fact it wont fuckin matter what one you choose...if you grind out rep for either faction you need to get a life and l2p. that is all douche-fag.

rofl you gotta be joking.... DKs have their own starting reputation with the death knights lich king etc.... their reward increase every 10 levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Requiem
    Also there is the fact that you will have those shoulder enchants for 12-16 levels.

From a pure statistic point of view...we get alot of crit to begin with,so I think that scryers for the more AP over the higher Crit would be better.The tank enchant for scryers is better as well IMO.

You plan to spend all that time grinding scryer rep just to have the shoulder enchants?
    Think i'd rather skip the rep grind and level myself up faster.

I'm going to pick neither, so i can enter whichever area is closest to me at the time so i can repair quicker

Quote Originally Posted by Gpa4ite2008
    rofl you gotta be joking.... DKs have their own starting reputation with the death knights lich king etc.... their reward increase every 10 levels.
    wut?

Quote Originally Posted by dsswoosh

You plan to spend all that time grinding scryer rep just to have the shoulder enchants?
    Think i'd rather skip the rep grind and level myself up faster.

I'm going to pick neither, so i can enter whichever area is closest to me at the time so i can repair quicker
    Its hardly a rep grind if you buy everything you need pre-wotlk to go from starting rep to exalted now is it?
    This user has been permanently banned for trolling due to this post:

"Nope not read the feral patch notes because i no longer play a druid (not played it for ages to be honest - she's sat at 70 in SW for about 8 months now) I read the DK patch notes and i scan the rest to see if there is anything that directly affects me - this change to ferals does not directly affect me thus i didnt take the time to read it.

Ferals are a boring class - get over yourself twat."

Who is talking about grinding the stuff u need to get exalted with your DK?

Only an idiot would lose time with doing that instead of leveling!

I have 500 Signets and 65 Arcane Tomes on my bank now. I'll just walk into shatt, chose Scryer side, turn them all in and get myself a shoulder enchant for some extra dmg and faster leveling.

Same for Cenarion Expedition... Have all the Plant parts and Coilfang things I need to get revered from just turning them in => head enchant for extra dmg and faster leveling...

Just be prepared people

Quote Originally Posted by Gwydi0n
    Who is talking about grinding the stuff u need to get exalted with your DK?

Only an idiot would lose time with doing that instead of leveling!

I have 500 Signets and 65 Arcane Tomes on my bank now. I'll just walk into shatt, chose Scryer side, turn them all in and get myself a shoulder enchant for some extra dmg and faster leveling.

Same for Cenarion Expedition... Have all the Plant parts and Coilfang things I need to get revered from just turning them in => head enchant for extra dmg and faster leveling...

Just be prepared people
    This is the way to go.

I choose you Picachu!

oh wait...

Aldor tabard if Draenei imo...

-=Slavemaker=-

I'm going scryer just because if I do SSO dailies I can get a ton of scryer stuff with little effort.

Waste of time.

You'll be in Northrend by 68.