Turn Evil and Shackle Undead

I tried to look this up but I couldn't really find a good awnser and since I do not have access to the beta I'm wondering if someone who knows the mechanics of Lichborne could tell.

Anyway my question is if Shackle Undead and Turn Evil last as long as it does in PvE as in PvP. Like mages Polymorph lasting 50sec on mobs and 10sec against PvP targets (correct me if I'm wrong). Also does these spells suffer from diminishing returns?
    I do understand that Lichborne would probably be very stupid to use against paladins and priests, mainly cause of these two spells. But just incase Shackle does last 30sec and Turn Evil 20sec in PvP this would be very nasty in the arena.

Here's the tool tip for Lichborne, Turn Evil and Shackle Undead.

Lichborne
    Instant
    Draw upon unholy energy to become undead for 30 sec sec. While undead, you are immune to Charm, Fear and Sleep effects, and your horrifying visage causes melee attacks to have an additional 25% chance to miss you.

Turn Evil
    9% of Base Mana 20 yd range
    1.5 sec cast
    The targeted undead or demon enemy will be compelled to flee for up to 20 sec. Damage caused may interrupt the effect. Only one target can be turned at a time.

Shackle Undead
    9% of Base Mana 30 yd range
    1.5 sec cast
    Shackles the target undead enemy for up to 30 sec. The shackled unit is unable to move, attack or cast spells. Any damage caused will release the target. Only one target can be shackled at a time.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Turn Evil and Shackle Undead

ive tried turn evil on a lock and it was cool..i think he ran about 15 to 20 sec in fear

It's reduced in duration.

Yup Reduced.
    "Whenever i crit 10 times in a row on resto druid and can't kill it i exit wow, go outside... walk a bit and find a kitty and beat the fucking shit out of it and throw it in a bush."

-Venator

Quote Originally Posted by Merin
    It's reduced in duration.
    Okey, so what's the current duration and do you know if diminishing returns applies to Shackle and Turn Evil?

It's 10 sec just like other cc's and it has the same dr as other cc's (full, half, 1/4th, immune).

Quote Originally Posted by manlybeard
    It's 10 sec just like other cc's and it has the same dr as other cc's (full, half, 1/4th, immune).
    Okey thanks, that clears up the main things I was wondering about these spells.

Is Turn Evil not actually a fear effect or something, since lichborne says "immune to fear" in it's tooltip...

/boggle ???

Quote Originally Posted by Amandi
    Is Turn Evil not actually a fear effect or something, since lichborne says "immune to fear" in it's tooltip...

/boggle ???
    its not a fear effect, its a turn effect. in the same way that deathcoil isn't a fear effect, its a horrify effect
    all hail king frost strike

Quote Originally Posted by psicorp
    its not a fear effect, its a turn effect. in the same way that deathcoil isn't a fear effect, its a horrify effect
    Just like this person said... Undead are immune to fear, which is why Turn Undead is a Turn effect, it makes them Fear the paladin in a sense.

-=Slavemaker=-