How i see retribution paladins in WOTLK

Here is how i see the role of a retri paladin in wotlk pvp. I think his damage will be less devastating like now on ptr, comparing the health buffs what other classes get(150, 130 staminas on deadly glad. items).

With the "everlasting" mana pool, being in plate, and with the biggest HP buff(ret pallies now have around 11k hp in pvp gear, while in wotlk they will get the same amount hp as warriors and dk-s, 150 sta on deadlys) and with the support ability they have(freedom, prot, cleanse, heals-even instants), i think they will be the warlocks counterpart. Lock is an offensive outlasting char, while paladin will be a more defensive(sacred shield, bubble, utilities, stuns etc.), but also outlasting char (have lots of mana, hp, armor, protective spells).

And i like this way, because this is the role of a PALADIN, this was in w3 and also in every game.

Thats what i expect from Wotlk, it can happen that i was wrong, but i am eager to see my dreams come true

Re: How i see retribution paladins in WOTLK

prepare to be disappointed.

Statistically speaking, you are an average player. Learn to live with it.

I say mage + paladin > warlock + paladin
    "Whenever i crit 10 times in a row on resto druid and can't kill it i exit wow, go outside... walk a bit and find a kitty and beat the fucking shit out of it and throw it in a bush."

-Venator

Quote Originally Posted by Cowpies
    I say mage + paladin > warlock + paladin
    agreed, pallies can put out nice burst, locks are only outlast characters with a healer

Nerf just nerf

Good you made you point /close this forum before the pallies QQ find you...
    In life pain is mandatory; Suffering however, is optional...
    Source: Naruto

i like your analogy i suppose. good to evil as well man :P

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders