Poll: What Alliance DK race will be best?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Alliance DK Race?

hey just wondering what alliance race could benefit the DK the most? ill probably end up making mine melee dps seeing i alrdy have a tank(pally).

Re: Alliance DK Race?

In before "You should only roll humans for alliance and orcs for horde because of lore that I actually don't know a damn thing about because I'm a moron!".
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Draenei.....cause squid faced aliens becoming DKs before their space ship crashed into the other continent that had yet to be discovered when the scourge first appeared makes a whole SHIT LOAD of sense and follows lore completely.
    Beauty now spawns with only two pups in Heroic difficulty. Not to worry though, the missing pup has been adopted by a wonderful, if not insane family.

I'm glad that Blizzard cares about the little things...

I just wanna point out that the ally thread isn't even 2 pages and the horde one is 3+ For the horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Kavalir
    Draenei.....cause squid faced aliens becoming DKs before their space ship crashed into the other continent that had yet to be discovered when the scourge first appeared makes a whole SHIT LOAD of sense and follows lore completely.
    i cried irl. best response ever

going for female NE btw, who cares about lore.

I honestly think it just depends on what you really want too do with your DK.

Humans get the racial pvp trinket, and the expertise on swords and maces which is kinda nice for pvp, and a little bit for pve. Not too mention the racial rep bonus, which is beautiful.

Dwarfs get stoneskin, which is a decent tanking ability.

Gnomes get escape artist, which would be beautiful for pvp.

Night elves get the bonus dodge, which is also very nice for tanking, and a half-assed vanish, which is kinda...meh.

Draenai get a bonus 1% hit rating, which is nice for dps, and a racial heal that is...meh.

All in all, I would go with a human if you aren't sure, they are the most balanced, and I love them just because they make rap grinding that much easier. If you want too tank, I would say probably night elf, but dwarf wouldn't be bad either, and if you want too focus exclusively on pvp, go gnome, always go gnome. Not only because of the bonuses, but because all Horde *hate* dying too a gnome =P

i was gonna go with NE DK just cause shadowmelds new change is awesome for PVP as well as awesome for PVE raiding. but because i was able to secure tseric as a DK name for my char . ill have to roll a human just because.

Human, definately.

humans probably. extra trinket, expertise, diplomacy. nothing else really comes close, unless your looking at a hardcore tank, in which case NEs might have the edge thanks to quickness
    all hail king frost strike

Hmm, it must be hard to choose a alliance race. They all look so stupid >_>

in this order
    if you aim for tanking
    ne --> for tanking
    human --> sub-par for tanking via expertise,situational via the "trinket"-like racial
    dwarf --> nice but i prefer human/ne
    drenei --> useless
    gnome --> useless

if you aim for pve dps
    human
    drenei
    gnome
    dwarf/ne

if you want to pvp
    gnome//human
    dwarf
    drenei
    ne

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kavalir
    /facepalm

Orcs are also aliens and ogres oh and Worgen and all the warlock demons. I love when people bitch about lore and they have no clue how it actually is. Er wait.. Did people call Archimonde an alien in Warcraft? I don't remember.

Besides Draenei have been here for like what 2 years? it's not unlikely that while in Outland killing Illidan some went to northrend to assist the alliance there. Draenei actually fit into the WoW universe fairly well you just have to look past the gothic fantasy and be open minded to more wilder type fantasy settings.

Also.. I don't think anyone would have said shit if we were red and didn't friggin' come down on a giant crystal ship.. Which by the way isn't a space ship but i giant mage port.

/end lore rant :-[