Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account

So all you Shadowpriests

With content patch coming out soon do you think you will end up getting dispersion for a lvling spec? i think its beneficial to a point, i mean its like an evocation.

A lso since they are allowing you to switch between specs at any moment would you think of speccing holy to run instances??

Post your talent trees you think your going to lvl with as shadow and/or holy.

???

Re: So all you Shadowpriests

You realize there is a priest forum. Don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Sien
    You realize there is a priest forum. Don't you?
    My guess would be no, he dont.

A lso since they are allowing you to switch between specs at any moment would you think of speccing holy to run instances??
    No

Perhaps when I got full Faith-25 of both specs, but in general, no.

I'll use Dispersion for leveling 100%. I know I'll screw up somewhere with a pack of mobs and I will need an oh shit button to get out alive. Also, it's cool for regening mana so I don't have to drink every few seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Avein101
    With content patch coming out soon do you think you will end up getting dispersion for a lvling spec? i think its beneficial to a point, i mean its like an evocation.

Post your talent trees you think your going to lvl with as shadow and/or holy.

???
    In Beta at 70 I go without Dispersion I am fine with mana thanks to Spi Tap. The Duel Spec isn't in yet nor will it be for the release of Wrath. It will be a while til we see hint of that.

I certainly use the disc spec. Shadow rip.

Quote Originally Posted by thycondrius
    I certainly use the disc spec. Shadow rip.
    I tried to roll Disc but its sooo boring plus its not what it used to be, you run out of mana quicker then Shadow and you can't heal that well in instances.

Jack of all Trades, Master of None thats what Disc is atleast in the PVE sense in PVP its awesome, you are very hard to kill especially if you have bubbles playing with you. You can keep them and yourself alive, I never had so much fun playing Disc until I did PVP with it. ;D

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Avein101

did i miss something? is blizzard removing the respec costs or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperactive
    did i miss something? is blizzard removing the respec costs or something?
    No they will be implementing Dual Spec which will be two different spec you can switch on the fly mid raid. Can't do it Mid arena haha

They said "soon" but it won't be after the release of Wrath.

Deleted

ah yeah, just noticed it on the mainpage... thanks for posting it aswell though

I will for sure take Dispersion, my OH FUCK button and evocation on the go.. Thanks