Holy vulnerability!

Hi mates
    I'm now leveling my level 60 Paladin on the beta-realms(Yeah, I know) and as you know Hellfire Peninsula is full of Demons. My question is: Do the undead and demons take more damage from Holy-based attacks than humanoids or beasts?

Thanks in advance

Re: Holy vulnerability!

No, but you have several abilities that deal damage, and CC only undead and demon targets.

Exorcism
    Holy Wrath
    Turn Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Moar Pew Pew
    No, but you have several abilities that deal damage, and CC only undead and demon targets.

Exorcism
    Holy Wrath
    Turn Evil
    Thanks for the answer. And it really helps to have those ability around

those abilities are just mana burners
    It´s the same as pre 60.
    Pity Heal
    Unlimited range
    Channeled
    Baron Ashbury has pity on you, but only so he can continue inflicting pain! Heals all nearby enemies and allies for 5% health every 1 sec.
    Spellid 93705

till next patch when you get sheath and they all scale with ap/sp and do alot of dmg at the expense of almost no mana specially with rets regen

Definately.

I just logged off of the PTR. Where I've been playing a copied version of my paladin.

He is in mostly gladiator S2 and a couple peices of holy gear.. Yet.. I took him to Hyjal.. and His Damage just from Holy Wrath was outstanding, expecially mixed with Avenging Wrath and the Dark Iron Smoking Pipe.

So, if facing undead,. it's still very viable!

Quote Originally Posted by Spamor
    those abilities are just mana burners
    It´s the same as pre 60.
    I agree! It burns mana on live realms at the moment. But in Beta it doesn't affect my mana much !