running out of space

anyone but me seeing my bags getting filled up by loads and loads of arrows for each raid and never having enough space to bring a second gear setup for the new Dual spec swaping?

i dont get it why hunters and locks cant get a 6th slot for arrows and soulshard bags? not like it will piss off any other class cause its unfair. its just annoying to always have a Space issue when it comes to raiding, always having 2 quiver of a thousend feathers filled to the max and atleast 1 extra bag only to last 1 single raid =/

so Why blizzard cant you just give vital reagent bag put into a special bag slot?

Re: running out of space

It wouldn't be fair.

Maybe a pet bag with a max of 8slots or something.
    Maybe you still think its unfair to you guys but to be honost you dont really need the same amount of gear sets as hybrids. And you guys already have bigger bags specially for those items.
    Main shaman: Shaman Alt Paladin: Paladin
    Alt lvl 73 mage: Mage Alt lvl 70 Death knight: Death Knight
    Random dungeon project: Druid Battleground project: Rogue
    Worgen project: Warlock Future alt: Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by quiksilverr

always having 2 quiver of a thousend feathers filled to the max and atleast 1 extra bag only to last 1 single raid =/

...wait you use 9600 arrows a raid? I raided t5/t6 content for 4-5 hours at a time at points and never used more than a quiver full(4800) so I gotta call a BS on your "I have to use two full quivers of a thousand arrows"

I spent 7000+ arrows in a full BT run being BM. As survival i spent a few less. The council figth it self makes me spend about 700 to 900 arrows.
    Just because you dont use that much arrows does not mean that others do.

I dont know why hunters whine....
    you get Arrow/Bullet makers that can make you 1k ammo and only use one slot..

we Druids have way more need of space....
    regents and two set of gear for Dual spec, and then our res gear...
    so yeah...we need more space....more then you locks and hunters do...
    sorry

you get Arrow/Bullet makers that can make you 1k ammo and only use one slot..

In the same way you could heal in balance gear? In end game you use the arrows that give max dmg; thats NOT arrow-maker-arrows.

regents and two set of gear for Dual spec, and then our res gear...

Bags are usually 20-22 slots in WotLK.. ergo we lose 22 slots because of arrows.. you use one more armor set than us.. last time I checked a full gear set was 16 items (17 if you dual wield). Res gear are the same for all; Potions etc also. L2check facts before you argue your points.

Hunters get 2000 in 1 slot arrow/bullet makers

Bullets
    http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?item=44507
    Arrows
    http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?item=44506

If you don't have a eng friend or mining... well... its going to hurt financially very very much

Also
    http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?item=41599
    are cheap to make

(in a heroic group atm so cna't check) but premade hunters get a 22-24 slot ammo bag (for guns sure there is one for arrows).

I basically spew bullets like crazy in 5mans and 10mans (especially for mana regen in viper) haven't had any ammo shortages... could always carry 8000 extra ammo for 25mans if really needed.

Unless your carrying like... unneccsary amount of crap in wotlk, space won't be a problem.

I don't understand why people think it is such a terrible suggestion. Giving warlocks and hunters a special bag slot that ONLY allows a soul shard bag/ quiver seems to make some pretty solid sense. If Blizzard makes it so that some very useful abilities require a set of items that consume more than 4-5 slots (I have a 70 paladin and I never needed more than 3 stacks of kings and 1 stack of divinity) then give them a special friggin' bag slot. Big deal.

15+ Year Old Account

http://thottbot.com/i34334
    Problem solved :P

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Lol @ engineering arrow-makers. You use epic MH arrows. I'm top dmg in most encounters, I don't use 7K arrows. Not sure what type of BM rotation you would use that you would.

I don't get it.. I never had any problems in my raidgroups related to the size of my quiver or my bags. Yes i already had runs where i ran out of ammo.. but a simple "got to get new arrows, port please" is enough i think. Other classes have the same problems. My Paladin always got 2 different equips in his inventory + a lot of buffitems + many potions etc.

My hunter doesn't need two equips. Why should he? Do You want to carry a strength-gear with You to really push the melee AP of Your pet? ;-).

I have never had space problems with my inventory - because i use my bank. Ok.. I've got 3 22 slot bags, but hey.. money is everywhere around.... but I also had no problems in the "boah cool You've won the 16 slot bag"-times :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Thragh
    Lol @ engineering arrow-makers. You use epic MH arrows. I'm top dmg in most encounters, I don't use 7K arrows. Not sure what type of BM rotation you would use that you would.
    http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?item=31737 Epic MH arrows
    adds 53 damage per sec stacks in 200's only

http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?item=41165 Blue quality Eng arrows
    Adds 67.5 damage per second stacks in 2000's

wut?

Deleted

Just remove arrows and soul shards from the game. That would be easiest. Always makes me want to go raid Blizzard HQ when my 2v2 warlock has to go grind more soul shards ._.

lol those epic arrows are lvl 70 the blue ones are lvl 72 that's why

2 levels at lv 70 in wotlk is like... 1 day almost, you could be spamming them eng arrows out :P

Quote Originally Posted by gulkeeva
    http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?item=31737 Epic MH arrows
    adds 53 damage per sec stacks in 200's only

http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?item=41165 Blue quality Eng arrows
    Adds 67.5 damage per second stacks in 2000's

wut?
    "ADDED IN WRATH OF THE LICH KING"

Moron. Also, there will clearly be better rep arrows at 80.

As to the original topic, I already carry around my PVP gear with me and have a full Quiver of a Thousand Feathers at all times. To top that off, I'm the designated DEer for 5 and 10 mans. I never have space issues. Stop doing half your dailies and carrying around all the quest items.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuljingo
    "ADDED IN WRATH OF THE LICH KING"

Moron. Also, there will clearly be better rep arrows at 80.

As to the original topic, I already carry around my PVP gear with me and have a full Quiver of a Thousand Feathers at all times. To top that off, I'm the designated DEer for 5 and 10 mans. I never have space issues. Stop doing half your dailies and carrying around all the quest items.
    Topic
    Forum > Wrath of the Lich King - Classes > Class - Hunter > running out of space

Someone in the wrong section then, I do believe this is the "Wrath of the Lich King" section.
    On live 3 22 slot bags help pretty nicely with space problems too.

9 hours 30minish raiding (had alot new people)
    shot "at least" (according to recount estimate) 10,776 bullets. I did not have to leave to restock ammo at any time during the entire time.. and all my ammo for this only took up 4 slots (excluding my craptacular 16 slot ammo bag)