Khody

Forum Guidelines Amendment proposal.

Theres been an increasing growth in the amount of people with mulitple character signatures in there signature area.

Personally, I think we should rid of them entirely.

However, making a rule stating that only one character signature is allowed would work also.

Because honestly, does anybody really care that you have 9 70's with shitty stats?

Deleted

Re: Forum Guidelines Amendment proposal.

I could care less about a characters stats, though I do believe it's fun to show off your characters, even if not everyone thinks they're the best out there.

Either way, signatures have been getting out of hand slightly the last few weeks.

Common sense should have stopped anyone from displaying 9 character banners underneath eachother, really, but I was proven wrong about that on several occasions. I will update the guidelines shortly.

Just playing Devils Advocate but what about a size limit on animated sigs? Once you start putting limits on one thing people will start picking apart other things.

Is there the option to "hide/disable" sigs?
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Deleted

I've added the following to the Forum Guidelines:

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlor
    Signatures: Bigger is never better!
    When creating your own signature, you'll notice we have a very broad max. character limit. This does not mean that you need to use all the available characters to cram up that signature space.

When adding content to your signature; please keep in mind these simple rules:
    • No advertisements or content that would be deemed inappropriate by these guidelines.
    • No excessively large images.
    • No more then 3 images in total in one signature.
    • The maximum size your signature can be is 150 pixels in height x 600 pixels in width.

The size limitation of a signature is just an indication. We're not going to use measuring tape to check up on it. Please don't feel obliged to fill the space, it's perfectly okay to have it smaller. In fact, we prefer small signatures.

If we find your signature disturbing/inappropriate even if it complies to the above rules, we can still ask you to remove it. If you don't remove it, we will do it for you, along with your posting privileges.

Violations of the signature rule will be met with a (temporary) ban from the forums.
    They apply to any shape, way or form of signature.

Khody

Thanks Grimlor.

Locking this for now.