best wotlk raiding specs for enhance and elem atm

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?sham...00000000000000

this is the elem one

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?sham...35331131231051

this is the enhance one

if yas dont think so put in your specs and put down details as to y......

ive done a fair bit of research on this and these 2 specs gave out the most dps

Re: best wotlk raiding specs for enhance and elem atm

Melee spec you posted is fail imo. For what elemental focus ? Since when we - melee shams - got any problems with mana ? And why not elemental fury ??? For raiding iam gonna go for:

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?sham...35331131221051

The elemental build is ok, but I'd take points out of Reverb and Eye of the Storm. You're missing a key talent in Elemental Precision. I'd also pick up Call of Flame for the bonus to Lava Burst, and put a point into Shamanistic Focus.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by killmory

this is the elem one

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?sham...35331131231051

this is the enhance one

if yas dont think so put in your specs and put down details as to y......

ive done a fair bit of research on this and these 2 specs gave out the most dps
    On Enh Shamans :

Your research methods must be seriously flawed then and no where near as in-depth as those on the Elitist Jerks forum. How many hours did you spend in front of the training dummies? How many runs of Naxx did you do? The EJ guys have racked up countless hours doing that and can give you chapter and verse on the exact dps value of each stat.

Also to the guy who replied with the other spec - has similar failings as follows:

Call of Flame - utterly useless low dps for Enh as we will not be using Lava Burst any more using it for searing totem gives approx 7dps per point - a waste.

Elemental focus is excellent talent - Correct we have no mana issues in live at present in patch 3.0 we will often be hard up against the CD of Shamanistic Rage so a massive mana reduction like this talent for 1 pt is well worth it.

Missing out 5 pts in Elemental Fury is just a massive dps loss.

Both of you stuck 5 in Ancestral Knowledge when every test has shown its a weak weak talent even with Int -> AP and spell crit. Far better talents in the tree for end game raiding.

Imp.Shields is just pathetic and simply not worth the points. Whats with this board that they think they MUST take Imp.Shields if they take Static Shock - the two are in no way linked.

Static Shock is giving around 50 dps per point and is therefore far better than Imp.Shields.

If you are raiding 10s you may still have mana issues early on if you don't have Pally or Shadow Priest or Hunter for the mana buffs. It remains to be seen whether Call of Flame vs Convection which is better. The balance is slightly in favour of Convection until you get a lot of lvl 80 epics to give you more Int and thus bigger mana pool in first place.

This gives http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?sham...35331131231051

honestly enhance shammy is a no brainer...call of flame will be some what beneficial if your using your maelstrom weapon buff for lava burst and using flame shock instead of earth. the guaranteed crit from lavaburst will help keep the devastation buff going. whether you want to spend 5 pts to get more int is up to you considering most enhancement shammys have very low int i'm assuming a 10% increase will hardly increase anything. i'd put the min just to pass the tier and put those pts else where.

and about that first ele build posted...not getting elemental precision is just plain fail. yes they posted tanks will do more threat but it's because of the loss of blessing of salvation. you still need to get your own reduce threat talents otherwise grats to getting yourself killed. max damage build without reduced threat will just result in you waiting for the tank.

Quote Originally Posted by woohaa
    honestly enhance shammy is a no brainer...call of flame will be some what beneficial if your using your maelstrom weapon buff for lava burst and using flame shock instead of earth. the guaranteed crit from lavaburst will help keep the devastation buff going. whether you want to spend 5 pts to get more int is up to you considering most enhancement shammys have very low int i'm assuming a 10% increase will hardly increase anything. i'd put the min just to pass the tier and put those pts else where.
    Call of Flame is a terrible talent for Enhance now. You might want to keep up with the current builds in beta, LvB CANNOT be used with Maelstrom Weapons anymore. Levva posted the standard Enhance raid spec at 80, everyone just use that.

At first you may actually want 5/5 points in Convection and only 2/5 in Concussion in the Elemental Tree since we are actually pushed for mana until we get into Tier 7 gear. This will totally depend on your gear and group comp (do you have mana replenishment buff? etc.).

theres no real reason to use flameshock at this point, or any fire totems beyond searing, and then flametongue might still be better most of the time since healers will be in the backfield. Earthshock and reduced cooldown on shocks will be important due to imp stormstrike. lots and lots of nature damage is where enhance works best.

this would be nice if MW worked with LvB...all the tooltips show that MW still has LvB on it, but thats not correct (at least im 99% sure they took it off permanently). Elitist Jerks forums still show that flame shock does more DPS than earth shock on a 12 second rotation, but i haven't been able to find their newest shammy forums (maybe someone can help me out with this one). however, as far as i can say, when the new patch hits earth shock will be better for DPS overall anyway because it can crit for far more than FS.

Deleted

Err are you stuck in build 8825 or earlier - we can't do Lava Burst instant cast now. So Call of Flame loses all its power, and we don't get guaranteed crits so no refreshing of ED buff. Do keep up at the back, boy

Quote Originally Posted by Applesaus
    this would be nice if MW worked with LvB...all the tooltips show that MW still has LvB on it, but thats not correct (at least im 99% sure they took it off permanently). Elitist Jerks forums still show that flame shock does more DPS than earth shock on a 12 second rotation, but i haven't been able to find their newest shammy forums (maybe someone can help me out with this one). however, as far as i can say, when the new patch hits earth shock will be better for DPS overall anyway because it can crit for far more than FS.
    EJ Forums, of which I am a regular contributor and author of the ShockAndAwe addon for Enh Shammys, most certainly DOES NOT show that Flame Shock does more dps. Currently we are saying that FS is not really worthy of a space on your action bar. Its ES, ES, ES, ES "rotations" with the current build that gives best dps.

The current WotLK thread is at http://elitistjerks.com/f31/t27014-e...ls_discussion/ where we are up to page 121 at time of writing.

Current recommended priority queue (rotations give lower dps due to random MW5 procs) is :

1) MW5_LB - cast Lightning Bolt when you have 5 Maelstrom Weapon stacks - ShockAndAwe will show you this, and can flash the bar and make a sound for you too just in case you are sleeping and don't notice (all optional ofc)

2) ES - Earth Shock

3) SS - Stormstrike

4) LL - Lava Lash

Those are in order of the damage they do, so its a case of doing which ever one comes first in the list that's off cooldown.

BTW please don't anyone respond with "I've done 30 seconds of testing and I get different results" type crap. The above is the result of HOURS of detailed testing.

Oh and whilst I'm at it the current recommended glyphs which you can get tomorrow (US)/Wednesday (EU) with patch 3.0 are:

Major - Strength of Earth
    Major - Flametongue (swapping this to Stormstrike when WotLK is released)

Minor - Ghost Wolf
    Minor - Water Walking
    Minor - Water Shield (may switch this to the rebirth one once raiding is back in full swing)

You can get ShockAndAwe from http://www.wowinterface.com/download...DisqoDice.html

thank you Levva, and what i meant about the FS DPS was the only shammy forums i could find were super old ones, like i said. i dont spend too much time on EJ but i do know that its a great knowledge database if you have questions, i just have trouble navigating through all the forums sometimes :P thanks for your post, and thanks to everyone at EJ for the work they put in to help people who are otherwise only half intelligent to understand these kinds of things hehe. i myself try to do as much as i can on my own, but EJ is a nice place to check whats new, so thanks again!

i play enhancement on beta and live. so i know what my class need.

for pve = http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?sham...35331131201051

dont get static shock, you will still use mana shield or will go oom

for pvp = http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?sham...35331131201251

always use grounding totem and earthbind totem. only not grounding vs rogue and warrior. earthbind vs all, tremor vs lock, priest ofc.

i hope it helped for enhancement..

and i have bad english and i dont care... sorry.

[edit]

you can switch in pvp spec Elemental Warding in elemental for Antecipation in enhancement tree.. depend what you play.. 2v2, 3v3 or 5v5.. normaly you will get focused.. so elemental warding is very good in 3v3 and 5v5.. but antecipation are very good too. so.. yeah

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcharger
    i play enhancement on beta and live. so i know what my class need.

for pve = http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?sham...35331131201051

dont get static shock, you will still use mana shield or will go oom
    Just because you can login to the beta doesn't mean you have a clue mate, and from the spec posted you clearly don't have a clue.

1pt in Call of Flame is worth 7dps. 1 pt in Static Shock is worth around 50dps. Hmmm I wonder which is better

Using Lightning Shield works to boost your dps by a LOT, looks like you are unaware you have Shamanistic Rage to get you back to full mana? Only when you are in a raid with no replenishment style buff do you go OOM at 80 and even then its only when you are in poor kit. Once you get a few epics the INT you get on them goes shooting up and mana becomes a lot less of an issue. Even with poor kit you can swap to a Water Shield say halfway through your SR cooldown to get back some mana.

Your build also fails to take advantage of the mana saving talents at your disposal, ie: mainly Elemental Focus, this one talent will save you a fortune in mana. Also you are yet again falling into the "I must click until it is no longer green" problem with Ancestral Knowledge ITS A WEAK TALENT FOLKS, you only need 2 or 3 points here, just to get further up the tree, any more is a waste.

For me it's best ele raiding spec for wotlk atm, you don't need Reverberation, because only shock you'll use is Flame Shock for Lava Burst crits, also for Raiding you wint need Eye of the storm, because there are not so many encounters when you'll suffer from pushbacks.
    FOR SURE you'll need Elemental Precision 3/3, and Shamanistic Focus will benefit when you put 1 point in it (why not, you are already on t3 in enh tree).

Optional: i don't really know how will ele shaman look with mana usage in wotlk, if it will be weak you can remove 2-3 points from Ancestral Knowledge and get 5/5 Unrelenting Storm (AK is really weak talent, so you can remove those 3 points easily).
    Also, if for any reason you'll need Eye of the storm in any encounters you can get it 3/3 by removing 3 points from AK, or put those 3 points in Astral Shift if there will be many encounters Archimonde-alike.
    Improved Shields are useless unless you raiding experience will show that there is lots of aoe fights and you mana management is poor.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by czokalapik

For me it's best ele raiding spec for wotlk atm, you don't need Reverberation, because only shock you'll use is Flame Shock for Lava Burst crits, also for Raiding you wint need Eye of the storm, because there are not so many encounters when you'll suffer from pushbacks.
    FOR SURE you'll need Elemental Precision 3/3, and Shamanistic Focus will benefit when you put 1 point in it (why not, you are already on t3 in enh tree).

Optional: i don't really know how will ele shaman look with mana usage in wotlk, if it will be weak you can remove 2-3 points from Ancestral Knowledge and get 5/5 Unrelenting Storm (AK is really weak talent, so you can remove those 3 points easily).
    Also, if for any reason you'll need Eye of the storm in any encounters you can get it 3/3 by removing 3 points from AK, or put those 3 points in Astral Shift if there will be many encounters Archimonde-alike.
    Improved Shields are useless unless you raiding experience will show that there is lots of aoe fights and you mana management is poor.
    Your points in Elemental warding are weak for PvE, far better surely to stick them in Unrelenting storm to max this out. The 3rd point from here could go in Reverb, EoS or Imp. Fire Nova totem? Otherwise seems fairly decent full spec in Ele.

from my experience (only ssc/tk till kael) as elemental 3/5 US was enough, without chugging potions, so i don't really know how much i will need mana in wotlk.
    And Elemental Warding always was good talent, as ele (ssc/tk) and as resto (ssc/tk/mh/bt) i learned one most important thing: survive!
    dead man does not do any dmg/healing. On fights like Alar those was well spend points