Thread: naxx bosses

naxx bosses

DEar all,

can someone tell me what bosses are in 10 men naxx and if we need resistance gear there...thank you so much!

Re: naxx bosses

Sapphiron (SP?)

Frost resistance.
    tankytankytanky

Quote Originally Posted by Tribble
    DEar all,

can someone tell me what bosses are in 10 men naxx and if we need resistance gear there...thank you so much!
    i know its a forum for social and asking quesetion but this one could had been answer by yourself easily if you wouldnt be lazy.

Saphiron really doesnt need resit gear,except the tank, and thats optional.

I dont know if i would count 100% on old naxx being the same as new one. Very much alike but im sure there will be differences, and there were no resistance checks until SSC. So having one in the first T4 equal instances i think is unlikely. but its blizzard, anything is possible.

Just wait until more info comes out to be sure, but i wouldnt be surprised either way if you did or did not need resistance gear.

dont burn the guy for asking the question.... it was a good q and if anyone with beta key can answer that it would be greatly apreciated by most im sure.

If you didnt have time to do it right the first time, where are you going to find time to do it a second?

Quote Originally Posted by EbGbZ
    dont burn the guy for asking the question.... it was a good q and if anyone with beta key can answer that it would be greatly apreciated by most im sure.
    you get pretty much used to it, knowing that there is a small group of players that started the game by 60, full t3 and when tbc came out, blizz gave them a special starting at 70 with full t6...just so you know... :-X

http://www.wowhead.com/?zone=3456

Lists all the boses, they do IDENTICAL stuff at lv 80 (maybe less adds, or something less "terrible" like kel'thazad MC doesn't happen in 10man but does in 25man)

I've done all of 10mana nd 25man... nothing really different at all (excluding them hitting a bit harder, enrage timers, more adds, or few of their listed abilities that was disabled in 10man enabled in 25man) and of course like 2-3X hp (like 4.5mil patchwork 10man to 11mil 25man)

I've added a "25man Version sapphiron" raid video of naxxaramas
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=14516.60

last one I'll do, its one the more challenging fights excluding kel'thazad and... thadius (short enrage timer zerg)