Everything that gives manaregen in combat...

"A new Debuff has been added whenever a player drinks any type of potion. In build 8770, the debuff is currently gone, but the effect remains.
    "Potion Sickness" prevents the player from drinking any other sort of potion until the player gets out of combat.

The Debuff will have an obvious impact on all aspects of the game, especially raid encounters with long boss fights. No more information on this effect is currently available. "

Playing a SPriest for 3 years now this makes me pretty uncomfortable seing that mana-potions have been a very close friend in longer fights. I'm trying to think up a specc for lvl 80 without having played the Beta and I want some serious PoV from other SPriests here.

http://wotlkwiki.info/talent/priest....10325150301351

Serious pointers please...

Re: Everything that gives manaregen in combat...

Playing a SPriest for 3 years now
    But you never got to the game level where you get spellhaste on your items, nor attempted a fight with spell pushback. Impressive.

Failing to have 5/5 Mind Blast atleast proves this. It's more important than Mental Agility, since the only instant cast spell we'll be using in raids now is Vampiric Embrace!

You didden't bother to understand how Pain&Suffering works, and neither did you realise how important Improved Shadowform will be.
    I'm fairly surprised you picked Dispersion, most people who made similar talent builds would refrain from it calling the regen useless (lol).

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if you missed out the changes about replenishment?

I don't feel like doing a sum-up of the 50+ good threads about the upcomming changes that this forum have to offer, neither do I want to explain all the talents for you when you didden't bother to read the tooltip of them properly in the first place.

tl;dr: Read more up first, ask again later.

And to the previous poster, stop being an ass.
    Because asking lazy people to READ is really annoying, yes.

SW:P is an instans spell, and also Devouring plague but I guess you don't use them since you don't mention them...

And Pain&Suffering was included in my build so I guess I know what it's usefull for. It's great that it renews SW:P but since I have no clue at all how the bosses in WotLK will work with self-dispells and such I'm still curious about the mana-regen issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Brööl
    SW:P is an instans spell, and also Devouring plague but I guess you don't use them since you don't mention them...

And Pain&Suffering was included in my build so I guess I know what it's usefull for. It's great that it renews SW:P but since I have no clue at all how the bosses in WotLK will work with self-dispells and such I'm still curious about the mana-regen issue.
    You won't need a reduction on mana cost on a spell you'll be casting 2-3 times per bossfight, compared to 20-30 times before. And Dev. Plague got it's mana cost reduced . Bosses won't do self dispelling, it's a talent intended for us to use our mana on more Mind Blasts and more Mind Flays.

Spellhaste play a signifigent part of the game now, it's pretty baseline on all gear, from greens to epics allready, opposit to now where it's mainly on Sunwell gear.

You should spend some time reading the forum, and you'll find all the answers you seek. Or be patient, and figure out yourself in about 24 hours.

[quote=Brööl ]
    the bosses in WotLK will work with self-dispells[quote]

Self-dispelling bosses would be a miserable mechanic. Gimping Aff locks, Unh DK (i think, bit vague on DK mechanics), SP DPS. At the same time mages would have to get their scorches up again (or frost equiv) and so on and so forth.....

I doubt there will be many of them.

Sind Mind flay benefits from twin disc I would expect it to benefit from mental agility too. Meaning it would be hitting DP and flay as a mana reduction.

However, unfortunately you are missing too many good talents for 3/5 mental agility. Reduced blast is goood. Imp SF is goooood. etc etc.

In raids, from my personal experience on PTR, it seems a single judgement of wisdom on the boss will be plenty to keep your mana going forever.