Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What are you charging for glyphs...

What do you guys plan on charging for glyphs tomorrow?

For those not selling, what do you expect to pay for glyphs?

Re: What are you charging for glyphs...

personally im only paying for mats as we quite a few in the guild leveling, but i would expect it to be very overpriced for the first week maybe 2, until the first few waves of demanding is over, already are people buying herbs of AH for insane prices to be ready to powerlevel inscription
    R.I.P World of Warcraft 2004-2009 The Casuals whiners finally killed you, one wonders how casuals can overcome reallife, they must cry alot at work and out in the big world, when stuff is to hard and time consuming. Maybe god will helps casual scrubs handle real life? nobody knows.

15+ Year Old Account

Im logging out in BB tonight to get my mount, then going straight over to Orgrimmar to take up inscription... Glyphs will be free to guildies and, not sure for AH.
    "Whether the world's greatest gnats, or the world's greatest heroes, you are still only mortal."
    "You fear that which you cannot control. But can you control your fear?"

Yeah, I plan on hooking up guildies also, but some idiot already posted in our realm forums, he is charging 25g each. I personally think he is an idiot. Just trying to get a real perspective on what to charge.

haha...time to make some gold off all those who have been farming money......i say 10 gold per glyph

If i get inscription on one of my chracters ima make the glyphs around 5-10 gold for the lower level ones then for the higher ranking ones that do better effects then ima charge 15-20g

Quote Originally Posted by Rockeroad
    If i get inscription on one of my chracters ima make the glyphs around 5-10 gold for the lower level ones then for the higher ranking ones that do better effects then ima charge 15-20g
    lower level or higher level has nothing to do with good or poor effects, simply some glyphs will be in demand and some wont, actually id expect the lower ones to become more expensive over time since there will always be more supply of the high level herbs.

It doesn't make much difference what you expect to pay, or sell them for at this point. Most people are saying around 20g, but most others on the server are selling for 50g, you'll follow suit. Likewise if others are selling for 5g each.
    As with all other items, the prices will go up and down, along with the supply and demand.

Lets not be stupid and give them away, the profession will suck badly if everyone just gives the Glyphs away. Remember, once you give them away, that will be your policy and every online buddy and guildmate will be expecting free Glyphs for life.
    With no other marketable items, the Glyphs are your only potential source of income. The scrolls will go for pennies and the vellums will as well.
    If they go through with their 2 saved talent specs per character and they will be able to keep their glyphs on each spec, the demand for new Glyphs will be very low, so make the money when you can.
    its only a one shot permanent purchase for the glyphs..

I have all the mats for my desired Minor Glyphs, assuming people discover them today. For my Major Glyphs, I have to wait until Northrend is available as they all require Ink of the Sea (Northrend herbs).
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

I'm doing a few stacks of each free in the guild bank then any spare ones will be going on the AH for around 20g
    >:7

Full Bloggage: - http://nuronv.wordpress.com
    Micro Blogs: - http://twitter.com/nuron_v

Spam /w that you're making glyphs for free, as long as you bring a stack of herbs or two.
    You'll be 375 in no time.

1g cheaper than the lowest AH Glyph (of same type).

Depending on how fast I get it leveled this afternoon, I will be doing it for tips with your mats and 5 - 10 gold my mats. Free to guildies and friends though.

Thankfully, I have all the hebs I will need to get to 375, I hope. If not, I will go out and keep herbalizing while I continue to mill the herbs and make inks, only heading back to Org or UC to train.

I spent yesterday in EPL, WPL herbing because I figured everyone and there mother would be trying to powerlevel inscriptions. You bring the gold, I've got the green.

We are far from the 200-700g on ptr xD Spent all my money in Glyph for my 3 chars. Was thinking that on live it will be around 25-50g for major. If you guys say 5-15g cool :P

Quote Originally Posted by BuNNyRespawned
    1g cheaper than the lowest AH Glyph (of same type).
    Try 1 silver lower, it'll still sell, and you get more money in the end.
    The price will drop less quickly that way.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr
    Try 1 silver lower, it'll still sell, and you get more money in the end.
    The price will drop less quickly that way.
    Great idea!

/continues farming herbs

people will pay crazy prices for them i garentee it..you will get rich off glyphs

I would expect the market for low and medium level herbs is about to skyrocket, leading to higher prices overall anyway. On the PTR, the herbs were going for a ton as well as the glyphs, but that's a bad example as there wouldn't be as many herbs already in the market or people out gathering herbs.

A better example would be to look back at practically anything new which has been introduced in the past, and you will find that the initial prices will always be extremely high, but in a short while, a large number of the people who want their glyphs will have them at the higher prices, and the market will begin to pan out to much more appropriate prices.