New seal of light

Hi there!
    I noticed this seal got a BIG buff. On PTR it heals me for about 600, before it was like...100.
    Is it still that much (in %) on level 80?
    If yes, would you consider it a good seal in PvP or do we need the damage from other seals?

discuss.

Re: New seal of light

go run around pvping with seal of light active while other ppl come and rip you apart with a usefull seal activated. have fun !

I'll have to look into what the mechanics are exactly for Seal of Light now, but sadly it wouldn't work for PvP as it stands currently. Maybe against an Unholy Death Knight who likes to drop Anti-Magic zone, to help combat his damage output, but regardless, it looks as though this seal will continue to see extremely situational use only.

What I'd really like to see is Seal of Command made into either a Strike or a Next Weapon style attack, allowing us to use other seals like Light/Wisdom/Justice, though Justice is hardly useful. It would have to do something nifty like allow our melee attacks to ignore a % of armor similar to how Mace spec works (seeing as how Seal of Justice and Mace Spec worked in a very similar manner before now).

In any event, the way things currently are now, it may be useful in soloing for AoE grinding when you are getting heavily beat on, but most likely this seal will continue to languish.
    We are each but one, an individual who can make choices for themselves.

But together we are many, a great force to which no one can deny.

Perhaps it is time we choose to use that force to improve the world.

Let's make freedom reign.

It allows you to solo Onyxia...Gheddon...Shazzara...Alot of bosses.

Easy money come 80 :P

Ony = 170g 2 helms worth 5g each and a bunch of other junk for 20 minutes of your time.

new seal is great. teamed a bit of zg with light. whirlwind for 2k heals

however i plan on trying out a bit of blood/martyr for arenas depending on how fast i die.

experimentation is key !!!

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

Not that great for PvP, very very awesome for leveling/farming.

I haven't even thought about using it until now...but with all judgments now doing damage, and the extra attack through DS, we'd still be putting out enough damage.

Then again, if mana regen allows for occasional healing, then maybe JoC is the better choice for solo/grinding anyway?

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

For leveling/solo'ing sounds nice, for pvp nah
    Paper is fine, Rock is overpowered!
    - Scissors

Blessing of Light and Wisdom really need to start offering a flat rate of health / mana, plus an additional amount based on damage caused to the judged target.

In other words, the harder you hit, the more health you git.
    - Renowned expert in the field of Paladinery -
    - & Author of -
    The Highly Acclaimed "Reinvention" Threads
    North Lordaeron - Stratholme
    - Angor Coast-

Quote Originally Posted by Rakai
    Hi there!
    I noticed this seal got a BIG buff. On PTR it heals me for about 600, before it was like...100.
    Is it still that much (in %) on level 80?
    If yes, would you consider it a good seal in PvP or do we need the damage from other seals?

discuss.
    You obviously can't use it all the time in PvP, but in situations where you can outlast your opponent or are getting focus fired it's very useful.

yiptastic

raid heal. rogues/hunters/fury warrior/enh shammy/dw DK will get the most out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by yiptastic
    raid heal. rogues/hunters/fury warrior/enh shammy/dw DK will get the most out of it.
    That would be the Judgment of Light. OP was talking about the seal, which would only benefit the paladin.