Thread: Bear mount.....

Bear mount.....

So who else thought it was really dumb of them to remove the bear mount? To be honest i thought it was a bad idea from the start. It would still be something you could not solo at 80. So why remove it. They raised barons mount drop rate to .1 percent with was alot better than .000000000001 lol. Ive seen people farm that mount for 1 week to a month and get it. And there by themselves. Now i know im gonna get flamed but ive been playing since vanilla wow. But i love the idea of achievements but saying you get one for having a mount that has been removed is dumb. Seeing that ive seen several people go to bear runs and lose all there rolls and still have not got it. Share your opinions

Re: Bear mount.....

No.

Intelligent idea from Blizzard.
    I liked the change.
    No PvP scrubs can group up to try and get it at 80.
    It took a lot of time for my guild to get it, and when we did, it was very rewarding.

10 level 80s would be 99% sure to get it every run.

That being said, I wonder if the Ashes of Al'Ar will have another drop rate...

They raised barons mount drop rate to .1 percent with was alot better than .000000000001 lol.
    Since when and where is that stated?

Ugh, it was rewarding when ZA first came out and hardly anyone on the server had gotten it.

lol...za is srs bsns

There's a new instance drop mount, that have a higher chance of dropping depending on how hard you choose the encounter to be.

In the dragon sanctum thing. I forgot the name.

Rewards: Coloured dragons!

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    There's a new instance drop mount, that have a higher chance of dropping depending on how hard you choose the encounter to be.

In the dragon sanctum thing. I forgot the name.

Rewards: Coloured dragons!
    10-Man: Reins of the Black Drake - If you encounter the three adds AND the boss at the same time.
    25-Man: Reins of the Twilight Drake - If you encounter the three adds AND the boss at the same time.

If you don't encounter all four at once, no mount. If you do, 100% drop rate.

The Obsidian Sanctum