Poll: What will your Shaman PvP spec be for 3.0/WotLK?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Poll: Your PvP spec for 3.0/WotLK?

Yes, there's a thread just like this on the front page, but this one has a poll and is focussed on PvP

Vote for whatever tree you will put the most points in.

Re: Poll: Your PvP spec for 3.0/WotLK?

ELE! for pewpew thunder!

15+ Year Old Account

Voted Enhancement, but I think Elemental looks even more fun in pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by czokalapik
    ELE! for pewpew thunder!

that depends... how long will it take the horde to get back on the bridge after i knock them all off with TS

My shammy is an engineer, so I'm going to love putting the rocket boot attatchment on my pvp boots. Plus another fun thing I love to use in arenas for my shammy is the gnomish cloaking device. Nothing scares people more than a shammy jumping out of nowhere with a stormstrike.... or better yet, dissapearing while being chased only to pop out 10 seconds later with a stormstrike, or run off to a corner to heal.

elemantel and PEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEW all wil be killed by our OP lightning spells ;D
    and also rocket boots where not allowed in patch 2,4 tard so read up they can no longer be used in arena

15+ Year Old Account

Enhance definitely, I can't wait for puppies and instant heals!

Quote Originally Posted by pollipher
    elemantel and PEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEW all wil be killed by our OP lightning spells ;D
    and also rocket boots where not allowed in patch 2,4 tard so read up they can no longer be used in arena
    l2read? he dosnt say anything about using the boots in arenas his talking about the cloak.
    I love to use in arenas for my shammy is the gnomish cloaking device.

Quote Originally Posted by pollipher
    Hey "tard",

He says he is going to APPLY rocket to his PVP BOOTS. By this he means the new enchant for engineers; Nitro Boosts.
    http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?spell=55016