Naxxramas Loot Table?

How come there haven't been done a loot table over Naxxramas yet?

Re: Naxxramas Loot Table?

Tons of loot, although the front apge did post a "idea" of what loot is in naxx (based on lv213 loot I guess) alot of its not listed.

Considering... all 10-25mans in wotlk currently RESET IN 1 DAY, and doing like all 10-15? bosses in 1 day.. is pretty much insane for most people (and I'm one of'em) but.. I was so dam tired by then, I didn't remember to take a pic of loots. However, I do have a video of kel'thazad loots/saphhrin"(sp) atleast so... guess that would work.

I plan to post the 25man sapphiron later (no ones posted one on youtube/warcraft movies, only 10mans) over in this thread
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=14516.60

Its a pretty easy instance.. I mean 1/2 the raid has never seen naxx much less past naxx raiders seen all the instance.. and we had tons of pugs.. some with dungeon greens even...

It just took about 12 hours to get to kel'thazd (repairs,down times, wipes/replacments etc)

Quote Originally Posted by gulkeeva
    It just took about 12 hours to get to kel'thazd (repairs,down times, wipes/replacments etc)
    Glad to have this instance back, last time I stepped into Kel'thuzad's Sanctum was almost 2 years ago and I have been dying to go back, glad to see its not just a walk in the park to get to him. ;D

Well it "can be" if you have everyone knowing what their doing (especially 10man although his ice tomb is brutal).
    25man's a whole nother story however, with the MC's and 3X hp.

Think we fought him for about 2 hours n gaveup around 6am because we cna't find anyone.
    Big pic, was somewhat tired as hell so didn't edit, I'll fix it up after work sometime, but this gives you a general idea :P

1/2 the raid never set foot in naxx, no one really has any mods. so yeah its somewhat brutal :P I imagine this will be somewhat easier once mods work, and people understand the fights, and have the gear for it.

he has about 12mil hp on 25man, 4-5mil on 10man.

On a side note.. some bosses are ALOT easier on 25man then 10m ... and visa versa...