Thread: Elemental Hit

Elemental Hit

So are us elemental shamans going to have to get more hit rating considering they took 6% spell hit from us in talents?

Re: Elemental Hit

Absolutely.

Swap some +crit gems for +hit.

I gem reckless pyrestones, and I dont want to sacrifice the haste. Maybe ill go pick up that badge ring.

if i remember good in ele (with Totem of Wrath) i have 12% spell hit, with that i need about 50 spell hit rating (can't remember exatc amount).
    so if now i will have only 3% how much hit rating i need to cap it to 99% for 3 lvls higher enemy? 164?

You can cap ot to 100 so over 170

176.4, or 177 hit if you have the 3% hit talents. This is to get to 17% hit on a raid boss as the user above me stated the 1% chance to miss is being removed.
    Procrastination's like mast***ation: it feels good while you're doing it, but afterwards you realized you screwed yourself.

ohhh, i didn't know they removed 99% cap o.O when did they announced it?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Earthshockn
    So are us elemental shamans going to have to get more hit rating considering they took 6% spell hit from us in talents?
    They took out 9% actually... 3% from the resto tree, 3% from elemental tree (used to be 6%) and 3% from Totem of Wrath.
    And yeah, I'm afraid we're gonna have to stack lots of +hit, just like any other clases, and that's really bad. 9% was a LOT of +hit, gonna have to sacrifice lots of spell damage, haste and crit to get back the necessary amount of hit
    As much as Blizzard claimed that Hit won't be much of an issue as it used to be in the past.
    But I wonder if their claim was true, or just something they shoot out to calm down whiners?

yeah this sucks in tbc raiding since we do lack hit and I for one haven't rly harvested any hit% gear. But I guess I can always slack w resto spec until wotlk hits.

I was reading rumors in various places that they planed on changing the spell hit cap to 9%. Any truth in that?