Question about BS specialization

Yo, im Bs level 375. I want to make Lolherald as Reti palzor, but cant decide to get weaponshmith spec. or wait till wotlk to know the new spec upgrades. I dont know if only armorsmith is going to add you +extra sockets or weapn smith will as well, or weapn smith can add socket only 1 handed or 2handed as well according to
    wotlkwiki:

http://wotlkwiki.info/index.php/Blac...Gear_Socketing

Re: Question about BS specialization

Could somebody please help me? Im realy stuck, dont know choose weaponsmith now, or wait till wotlk to choose then.

u can change wpn speccs for like 25 g if im not wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Darhaja
    bad math ur doing 1.5.... its 150% sooo 100 haste rating = 250 after the buff or 300 haste rating 150% = 750 haste dunno how u got 1.5 or 15% anywhere its giving u 150% more haste from the haste u already have why do ppl try to always complicate things.

last i remember specing into another weapon mastery was free, but i could be wrong.

back on topic, I would'nt even bother making a Stormherald this close to WotLK, it'd probably just get replaced at level 75, if not at level 75 definitely at level 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Halmi
    Could somebody please help me? Im realy stuck, dont know choose weaponsmith now, or wait till wotlk to choose then.
    to change cost 150g is still not so bad atleast it's a option now.
    you have to do the quest the first time. after that it's just pay gold.

Its not about changing spec between weapons, its about weapnsmith and armorsmith, i think u cannot change between those.

My suggestion is to do the same as what I am doing... Waiting it out until WotLK, I am not picking weaponsmith or armorsmith until I know for sure what they each give in WotLK, however I have a feeling I will be going with Armorsmithing if they get that Meta Socket to chest...

Just switched from Weapon to Armor before 3.0.2 came out.

It's like 100 gold to drop my Axesmithing then like 10g to drop Weaponsmith. Just walked up to Armorsmith guy and got it. Done.

You have to go back to the specialization trainer, Everlook for Axesmith for example, in order to drop it.

I don't know what the armor/weaponsmith only items will be in WotLK, but as a Tank I'm betting on a bigger chance to be able to make stuff for the 8 plate armor slots I can have rather then the 1 slot for a weapon...

Quote Originally Posted by Halmi
    Yo, im Bs level 375. I want to make Lolherald as Reti palzor, but cant decide to get weaponshmith spec. or wait till wotlk to know the new spec upgrades. I dont know if only armorsmith is going to add you +extra sockets or weapn smith will as well, or weapn smith can add socket only 1 handed or 2handed as well according to
    wotlkwiki:

http://wotlkwiki.info/index.php/Blac...Gear_Socketing
    Blacksmiths can socket Bracers Gloves and belt +1
    Armors can do meta to chest +1
    weapons can socket weapons +1

At this moment on beta: You can socked Bracers & Gloves. And make a belt buckle.

The link above to wotlkwiki.com is WAAAY out of date in terms of reagent cost for the sockets and buckle. (More Eternals and less Titanium)

Wowhead is up to date on reagent costs.

The Meta Socket is not implemented yet.

I haven't seen anyone with the weapon socket yet, so I'm not sure if that is in yet either.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Eldom
    Blacksmiths can socket Bracers Gloves and belt +1
    Armors can do meta to chest +1
    weapons can socket weapons +1
    This is not confirmed yet, it is only a rumor.

If you can show a blue post or somthing for it, that would be nice.

15+ Year Old Account

I stopped reading at "Lolherald as Reti palzor"