Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Finally some Shadowpriest Love!!! (incl blue post)

Quote Originally Posted by healme
    Is it 3 talents points still or one ?

It should be one.
    Improved VE is 2 points.

nope, its 15% base to self heal and 5% to your partymembers.
    Improved adds 5% additionally per point spend.

So 2/2 improved V/E results in 25% self heal of all damage and 5% to all party members, comprende?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by willie
    nope, its 15% base to self heal and 5% to your partymembers.
    Improved adds 5% additionally per point spend.

So 2/2 improved V/E results in 25% self heal of all damage and 5% to all party members, comprende?
    Hey Captain Obvious, where's the blue post stating that? Nothing has been stated as of now exactly how the talents will change. I could imagine them just dropping imp. VE.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud
    Hey Captain Obvious, where's the blue post stating that? Nothing has been stated as of now exactly how the talents will change. I could imagine them just dropping imp. VE.
    Did you even read the thread? =P

Vampiric Embrace -- we need to nerf it, but we don't want it to be terrible for priests in small groups or solo. So we are going to make it 5% healing to your group (not raid) but 25% healing to yourself. Assume the talents that affect it get it up to this level.

Quote Originally Posted by Swedishcow123
    Did you even read the thread? =P

Vampiric Embrace -- we need to nerf it, but we don't want it to be terrible for priests in small groups or solo. So we are going to make it 5% healing to your group (not raid) but 25% healing to yourself. Assume the talents that affect it get it up to this level.
    Nowhere does that state what you claim. Sorry. But it COULD be that VE does no group heal at all and then talents give it that ability. Or it could end up with 5% to everyone and each talent point gives 10% extra self heal.

Stop bringing assumptions to the table.

15+ Year Old Account

Yeah I'd rather see imp. VE folded back into the VE talent. Or if they want us to spend 3 points for what once was better for only one point, at least have VE give 25% selfheal, while imp. VE gives 2.5/5% heal to the party.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Deleted

Rather have it made into:

VE: 15% @ self, 5% @ grp
    imp VE: + 5/10% self (so 25% @ self, 5% @ grp with 2/2 imp VE)

So i have 2 extra talent points to spend xD (don't need it as PvE carebear :P)

15+ Year Old Account

Yeah mine was the PVP approach

But best would be just one talent point for VE, giving 25% selfheal and 5% groupheal. It was 30% groupheal back then for 1 talent point and wasn't overpowered either.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud
    Yeah mine was the PVP approach

But best would be just one talent point for VE, giving 25% selfheal and 5% groupheal. It was 30% groupheal back then for 1 talent point and wasn't overpowered either.
    true, they should remove imp VE alltogether... a bit more groupheal would be nice, but i guess they'll have to test it first and maybe tweak it a bit

Ok we get more damage and eaven less utility how is that good? ok i get the damage part but soon we are like whitout any utility expect the ability to respec....

hmm, what ive seen after the patch you can now make a macro for VE + MB?
    the 0,5(?) CD after you cast MB is now gone when you shall cash VE?

So if anyone could make a macro for VE + MB i will be very happy!

Yep definately some love there. I use the mana buff more than healing (outside of raids) and definately hardly ever use the healing one when soloing. But it's good to see these boost happening, Especially that they're gonna raise the DPS up a bit. My shadow priest, gear for gear, is far below other casters on the DPS scale in raid content. So it will be nice for these changes to come about as i was considering switching to holy just so id be more useful in raids.

when ?

Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity
    Rather have it made into:

VE: 15% @ self, 5% @ grp
    imp VE: + 5/10% self (so 25% @ self, 5% @ grp with 2/2 imp VE)

So i have 2 extra talent points to spend xD (don't need it as PvE carebear :P)
    Swear I saw a blue post saying they were changing it to:

VE: 15% self, 3% group
    Imp VE: 33/66% increase.

Which would, with both points in Imp, be... wait for it... 25% self, 5% group. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mosshorn
    Swear I saw a blue post saying they were changing it to:

VE: 15% self, 3% group
    Imp VE: 33/66% increase.

Which would, with both points in Imp, be... wait for it... 25% self, 5% group. :P
    That is also correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    That is also correct.
    tada there. Now you got it. Stop assuming, guessing etc. :P