Imp ToL for Resto Druids.

So I was looking over my talents and the Imp ToL tooltip has confused me. It grants x% of your spirit as healing spell power. Does healing spell power work in the same fashion as normal spell power as far as what coeficient gets applied to your spells? Just seems like an odd wording since the spellpower conversion. And since I can't cast offensive spells in ToL you would think if it functions the same way normal spell power does then they would have just put spellpower instead of "healing spellpower".
    If anyone has worked numbers on this and can tell me, that would be great.

Thank you.

Re: Imp ToL for Resto Druids.

its what it says - healing spellpower. meaning its spellpower applied to healing spells only. multiply it by 1.88 and you have old +healing
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.