downranker needs help =(

So I use to use gheal3 as my main heal spell. I was all about small early efficient healing. Now I'm not even sure what my main heal spell should be. I always thought of flash heal as inefficient and something you should not use for general healing. So if the tank is down 2k should I use a spell that heals for 7-8k? Seems to me lesser healing should heal for less and also use less mana and I could heal with my standard techniques. Why does lesser heal and gheal use the same mana, that does not make sense to me. Right now im disc because there are some neat abilities in that.

Re: downranker needs help =(

Quote Originally Posted by haeresis
    So if the tank is down 2k should I use a spell that heals for 7-8k?
    You can use flash heal.

You could chuck a renew

Or a PoM

Or bandage the tank.

There is also circle of healing that would heal for the correct amount

and perhaps prayer of healing

Or even stopcast Gheal until at -5000 health

Perhaps the tank clicks on a lightwell to get some easy heals.

The choice is yours!

And the lower ranks all cost the same % of base mana. Actually it makes perfect sense. The price scales up as you level. They do not WANT you to heal with your standard techniques. Get used to it. Find another way.

I always keep up renew and pom. Apparently I will get use to channeling heals instead of casting them.

When I was talking about lesser heal vs. gheal I was not talking about lower ranks. The highest rank lesser heal costs the same mana as the highest rank gheal but heals for substantially less. That does not make sense to me.

If you are running a 5 man with little aoe damage, you can use flash heal or stopcast GH
    If you running a raid with some aoe damage, COH is your best bet, it's not raid wide and "smart".

Quote Originally Posted by haeresis
    So I use to use gheal3 as my main heal spell. I was all about small early efficient healing. Now I'm not even sure what my main heal spell should be. I always thought of flash heal as inefficient and something you should not use for general healing. So if the tank is down 2k should I use a spell that heals for 7-8k? Seems to me lesser healing should heal for less and also use less mana and I could heal with my standard techniques. Why does lesser heal and gheal use the same mana, that does not make sense to me. Right now im disc because there are some neat abilities in that.

Lesser heal is early version of Gheal then came flash heal then came Gheal "lesserheal improoved"