Inscription in future patches

Do yall think they will expand it more?

Will they drop in instance runs like enchants? Or just another rep grind?

I can't see them making inscriptions like gem cuts (Old Hyjal-only guilds) by making some inscriptions only available to raiders.

Thoughts?

Re: Inscription in future patches

obviously it will.

Care to elaborate on how you think it will be expanded? trainable? new rep gain? instance drops?

just like every profession when tbc came out they all had drops, reps, and trainable....

i agree i would like to see infact alot of really good proffesion recipies drop for higher level instances and raids. it is a very good way to keep the market up so not everyone will be devoted to the proff but have all the recipies. notice how the t6 raiders had the best recipies to their proffs so they can make some money because they probably loose alot of moeny constantly upgraiding their gear and repairing after wipes.

i would also like to see some graphic changes to spells through patches/inscription like Warlock fire being green like 'fel' fire. possibly as a glyph. or say more orbs appear on a shaman when he/she activates an elemental sheild. a proffesion taht is both fun and lucrative.
    -You must grab life firmly by the balls, softly but firmly
    -let them know you are there
    -but dont scare them, because if you do you're screwed

I cant really see inscriptions as "drops" because of the fact they augment abilities, not just pure increases like enchants. I can imagine alot of QQ because "raiders get to sell the +X but -Y inscription to my main ability"

Quote Originally Posted by SinisterUrge
    I cant really see inscriptions as "drops" because of the fact they augment abilities, not just pure increases like enchants. I can imagine alot of QQ because "raiders get to sell the +X but -Y inscription to my main ability"
    why ever not, its only sensible if "big bad druid type boss" dropped a glyph which improves a spell slightly, similar to the spells it uses...?
    Still proudly wearing his 4xT8.1. Keep your faceroll gear. Bitches.

I actually want to see some inscription made Spell scrolls you can sell...

They would work by right clicking in the inventory and hitting a selected target...

Special things that no other class has that would increase in power the higher the inscriber's skill who initially made the scroll

Some examples would be:

a grounding totem effect placed on an enemy where 1 spell, for every 75 skill points the inscriber had, were redirected to the target (Everyones spells Healing or damage...) and this effect could be placed on friendly or enemy targets.

The repercussions and uses of this spell are astronomical compared to what you think when you first glance at it. Say your fighting a warrior and a healer, you almost down the warrior. You could place the grounding totem on yourself or the healer and proceed to demolish the warrior. Or your fighting a mage and force his own spells against him, or his friend, or your friend with more health...

A leash style effect where 2 enemies, for every 75 skill points the original inscriber had, were forced to stay within 15 yards of the target. Lasting 2 seconds for every 75 points.

Again a crazy spell with crazy uses... Depending on if it interrupts casting when your pulled or not. If it does interrupt you can place it on yourself and just run around stopping spell casts. Or you could put it on a druid and stay with him as he runs the WSG flag and vice versa save your own flag by forcing people to stick to you or another teammate.

Countless scalable cool abilities could be used...

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by mechleader
    I actually want to see some inscription made Spell scrolls you can sell...

They would work by right clicking in the inventory and hitting a selected target...

Special things that no other class has that would increase in power the higher the inscriber's skill who initially made the scroll

Some examples would be:

a grounding totem effect placed on an enemy where 1 spell, for every 75 skill points the inscriber had, were redirected to the target (Everyones spells Healing or damage...) and this effect could be placed on friendly or enemy targets.

The repercussions and uses of this spell are astronomical compared to what you think when you first glance at it. Say your fighting a warrior and a healer, you almost down the warrior. You could place the grounding totem on yourself or the healer and proceed to demolish the warrior. Or your fighting a mage and force his own spells against him, or his friend, or your friend with more health...

A leash style effect where 2 enemies, for every 75 skill points the original inscriber had, were forced to stay within 15 yards of the target. Lasting 2 seconds for every 75 points.

Again a crazy spell with crazy uses... Depending on if it interrupts casting when your pulled or not. If it does interrupt you can place it on yourself and just run around stopping spell casts. Or you could put it on a druid and stay with him as he runs the WSG flag and vice versa save your own flag by forcing people to stick to you or another teammate.

Countless scalable cool abilities could be used...
    You know as well as I do anything like this would be abused in arenas.